• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tory corruption

The Tories have spoken. They dont like it up 'em!
Ta ta , Johnson.
Its sacrificial PM time.
Sunak, Gove and Patel will be stropping the blades in readiness.

The Liberal Democrats have stuffed the turkeys torys in North Shropshire.

The Tories have spoken. They dont like it up 'em!
Ta ta , Johnson.
Its sacrificial PM time.
Sunak, Gove and Patel will be stropping the blades in readiness.
Johnson to gove would be like frying pan to fire😩😡

The guy on the right would be a better pm than johnson 🤣

Attachments

• DEB85925-F8B6-4425-973B-0A28EE697676.jpeg
    DEB85925-F8B6-4425-973B-0A28EE697676.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 12
Another nail in Johnson's coffin. Brexit Minister Lord Frost has just jacked over Johnson Government political direction, whatever the hell that means.

BIG G

Another nail in Johnson's coffin. Brexit Minister Lord Frost has just jacked over Johnson Government political direction, whatever the hell that means.

BIG G
He's realised that, with new border checks etc coming in from January, no amount of spin or nationalistic bullshit will be able to deflect attention from the shitshow he's created so he's running for the hills imo.

He chucked it a week or more ago, but it was getting kept quiet.

I’d say anyone chucking Boris is good news, but I suppose you have to know ‘why’ before applauding the Tory *&*^.

He chucked it a week or more ago, but it was getting kept quiet.

I’d say anyone chucking Boris is good news, but I suppose you have to know ‘why’ before applauding the Tory *&*^.
Fear not!
The bargaining genius that is Liz Truss now has the Brexit gig.
Fuck me ragged!

Sunak an absolute certainty to replace Johnson...within the next few months IMO.

Fear not!
The bargaining genius that is Liz Truss now has the Brexit gig.
Fuck me ragged!
Smirking Truss, can it get any worse

Smirking Truss, can it get any worse
Probably.
Plenty more of them.

Frost got out while he still can.
He knows that the Brexit protocol "problem" regarding Northern Ireland cannot be solved.
The EU hold all the aces....that agreement was made signed and delivered by the Johnson government for short term political advantage, and it was always doomed to failure.
The poison dwarf Truss will just make relations worse with the EU.

Q What’s the difference between a blunderbuss and a blunderboris
A one spreads ballshot , the other spreads bullshit

Interesting that there's a fairly intense briefing war against Liz Truss, who I understand is a clear favourite amongst Tory party members. I wonder if there's a left field leadership bid coming from somewhere, eg the likes of Jeremy Hunt, that could clear out all the absolute worst c**ts from the current cabinet. Never thought I'd see the day that Hunt would start to look like a preferable option to anyone but I do think the priority at the moment needs to be to get to the next GE with the minimum of further damage to our democracy / stopping privatisation of the NHS etc.

And yes, I know Hunt is a c*** anaw. Everything's relative.

Interesting that there's a fairly intense briefing war against Liz Truss, who I understand is a clear favourite amongst Tory party members. I wonder if there's a left field leadership bid coming from somewhere, eg the likes of Jeremy Hunt, that could clear out all the absolute worst c**ts from the current cabinet. Never thought I'd see the day that Hunt would start to look like a preferable option to anyone but I do think the priority at the moment needs to be to get to the next GE with the minimum of further damage to our democracy / stopping privatisation of the NHS etc.

And yes, I know Hunt is a c*** anaw. Everything's relative.
He at least has some level of intelligence compared to mr blunder 🤔

He at least has some level of intelligence compared to mr blunder 🤔
Not sure those involved with NHS England would agree.

Not sure those involved with NHS England would agree.
True ,I never really took much interest before covid

1641313888025.png

Deary me, it just gets more and more despicable.. disgusting! The new email was marked “highly sensitive. No10 only” only a sacking is appropriate for everyone who went…

In fact, there should be jail time for these despicable cvnts

Every government has had a scandal or two to deal with, usually resulting in a resignation or sacking, but these arseholes are taking the absolute piss.
Every day a new lie. The lie hides a wrongdoing. The wrongdoing laughs in the face of the citizens of the UK.
Nye Bevan was right.
The Tories are vermin.
I do hate them. Always have done. Cant see that ever changing.

Nothing will happen. They dae what they want, there’s never any consequences.

If there are no consequences and the tories get back in , then the english deserve all they get , and independence is imminent 🤔👍😜

Deary me, it just gets more and more despicable.. disgusting! The new email was marked “highly sensitive. No10 only” only a sacking is appropriate for everyone who went…
Up to100. Bring your own booze. FFS. Giving it ' Cant possibly comment, there an enquiry going on don't ye know'. Lying bastards.
373 died of Covid that very day, many of them without loved ones by their sides.

Written last week......

Undoubtedly, there will be more scandals emerging in the coming months and years that will exacerbate the Tories’ decline in the polls and, subsequently, the divisions within the party.

How true.

BIG G

Nye Bevan was right.
The Tories are vermin.
I do hate them. Always have done. Cant see that ever changing.

To think that Starmer, the Shadow Cabinet and the crappy MSM were apoplectic at Labour's Deputy Leader Angela Rayner standing by her description of the Tories as “homophobic, racist, misogynistic … scum”, after Sir distanced himself from her words.

Nye would have approved.

BIG G

Up to100. Bring your own booze. FFS. Giving it ' Cant possibly comment, there an enquiry going on don't ye know'. Lying bastards.
373 died of Covid that very day, many of them without loved ones by their sides.

Written last week....

Undoubtedly, there will be more scandals emerging in the coming months and years that will exacerbate the Tories’ decline in the polls and, subsequently, the divisions within the party.

How true.

BIG G
And the prick was smirking when asked if he was in attendance at the party!!

And the prick was smirking when asked if he was in attendance at the party!!
This is what gets me most. Why can’t the average Tory voter not see this man is a psychoppath. He really believes he is untouchable. The fckin Elton massive. Bunch o Cnuts the lot of them.
People we’re dying alone, and these animals were having garden parties. Surely jail must be on the cards. I would think lying in parliament to this degree carries such a sentence?
Its not just him, hundreds would have known about this. Thousands even. Westminster needs disbanded. We need out folks.
Forget the money, we all have souls and conscience. Our taxes go to pay for this shite. Murdering bastards.

Is the tide turning at last from "oh it's only Boris, what a joker hahaha" to "fucking lying, murdering, sleazy piece of shit"?
Took you long enough Britain!
Having said that you still have the next general election to negotiate, by which time the *&*^ will have been replaced by a slightly more acceptable lying, sleazy piece of shit.

That fuckin lunatic is going nowhere until the 1922, ERG and whatever other secret collection of chinless wankers decide. The electorate can’t remove them because they have an 80 seat majority and, while all this shit show is getting played out to the public and the media, the Tories are quietly rearranging the constituency boundaries in England that will sink any chance of Labour, or any other political threat, ever having sufficient voters to form an alternative government ever again.

Written last week....

How true.

BIG G
The idiot was laughing while the reporter was asking him the question!! The sickening disrespect is beyond belief even for a tory

The idiot was laughing while the reporter was asking him the question!! The sickening disrespect is beyond belief even for a tory
I keep seeing folk using the line;
One rule for them, another rule for the rest of us.
I appreciate it’s just a saying but, in reality, the saying should be;
Rules for us, no rules for them.
The plebs are expected to adhere to diktat whereas the elite act with impunity.
T’was ever thus?

Johnson is a dead man walking.

Publicly most Tory MP's and Supporters are backing him which makes them look like part of the problem and so damages their reputation.

They will vote with their wallets and the need to keep their seats.

He'll be gone in next few weeks, hopefully.

The saddest thing for me living in the South of England is that most people I talk to in pubs etc.. would still vote for him (Quote: Starmer couldn't do any better, who could).

High number of English people still think they have an empire and can do no wrong!!

Johnson is a dead man walking.

Publicly most Tory MP's and Supporters are backing him which makes them look like part of the problem and so damages their reputation.

They will vote with their wallets and the need to keep their seats.

He'll be gone in next few weeks, hopefully.

The saddest thing for me living in the South of England is that most people I talk to in pubs etc.. would still vote for him (Quote: Starmer couldn't do any better, who could).

High number of English people still think they have an empire and can do no wrong!!
I don’t envy you going for a pint.
Why anyone, even in your neck of the woods, would want to vote for him leaves me totally gobsmacked.
I’d be banned from the pubs. Couldn’t discuss the topic rationally.

Why anyone, even in your neck of the woods, would want to vote for him leaves me totally gobsmacked.
Totally understand. A lifetime ago my intention was to stand as a Labour councillor then ultimately an MP. I was taken to one side and told to forget it, as in debate I would be ripped apart and made to look stupid by even the most mild mannered tory as I couldn't contain my anger. 😡

I see Ross has come out guns blazing, I suppose any in roads he's made in the Scottish electorate have been undone by his bosses behaviour.

It's no easy.

Toughest bit for me is when you are 15 minutes into the "debate" and you find out they didn't or don't vote!!

At that point i just tell them I'm not prepared to discuss politics with anyone who can't be arsed to vote.

No vote, no voice!!

Front benchers all fuckin sleazy bastards , backbenchers fuckin cowards.

Tory backbenchers whipped to ask any old guff to Johnson as a deflection. Questions about volunteers in National parks and filters in washing machines FFS. Cowardly bastards.
Very unusual but welcome uninininimity from all opposition Leaders of UK political parties and backbenchers ripping the Prime Minister and demanding his resignation.

BIG G

This is the perfect answer to anyone who tries to say there are some good torys.

That cow in Buckingham palace should be saying something but she’s too busy protecting another lyin bastard.

This thread has been viewed 35669 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back