• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tory corruption

Hartlepool has a Tory MP for the first time.
It appears not many give a shit about Johnsons uselessness, or his party's corruption level.
England is fucked politically and morally.
Let's hope we still have some scruples North of the border.....

What a result

Incredible
Since Labour has been letting it's voters down in that constituency at least since Mandelson not really.

The labour candidate was a remainer in a constituency that was 70 percent brexit.Im surprised that people are surprised 😳

Reactions: Zab
Clearly sectarian connotations

what a bitter individual you are

No surprise if you live in the dump that is Braehead
Exactly as a hun would say it 🥴

what a bitter individual you are

No surprise if you live in the dump that is Braehead
Where is there anything sectarian in any of my posts?
And Braehead is beautiful place to live can see Stirling Castle from the end of my street and the Ochils and The Wallace monument from my window.

That should be the final straw in getting you bounced out imo. Literally no-one but huns thinks that the term hun is sectarian.

That should be the final straw in getting you bounced out imo. Literally no-one but huns thinks that the term hun is sectarian.
He is very suspect...each to their own re votes but he is taking the piss imo

I thought hun was just a term for Huns fans ?

Quite a lot of puddledrinkers and the odd Hibs fan too.

In my 15+ years of being on the Bounce the only person I've ever put on ignore is that bluenose wind up prick Cleanyman.

I can't read what the hun fucker is posting but it seems he's winding loads of you up - don't bite, just put him/her on ignore and eventually they'll piss off back to a more suitable maroon or blue coloured message board.

Doesn't affect Scotland but the cheating torys are about to change the way mayors are elected in England (and police commissioners).

They're going to change it to first past the post, instead of a choose your candidates in order of preference system. They think this will get them more mayors. In last weeks elections something like 3 or 4 Labour mayors would likely have been tory mayors.

Labour have promised to fight the move.

In my 15+ years of being on the Bounce the only person I've ever put on ignore is that bluenose wind up prick Cleanyman.

I can't read what the hun fucker is posting but it seems he's winding loads of you up - don't bite, just put him/her on ignore and eventually they'll piss off back to a more suitable maroon or blue coloured message board.
He is one of the three for me, was the first, but I occasionally have a look to see if the prick has changed his tune, but he is still playing the same flute obviously.

If we all just ignore the man, even if you dont put him on "ignore", he might go away and stink out another forum somewhere else (he will probably struggle to find one that is as tolerant as this one though)

Last edited:
I'll be very surprised if I'm not on someone's ignore list 😇

What has the post count went from 89 tae 91?

I'll be very surprised if I'm not on someone's ignore list 😇

Who said that? :3:

Matt Hancock quits as health secretary after breaking social distance guidance

Javits taking over the takeaway of NHS public funds into tory pockets.

Matt Hancock quits as health secretary after breaking social distance guidance

Javits taking over the takeaway of NHS public funds into tory pockets.
This is what puzzles me with any government, these people go into jobs with basically no knowledge of how these sectors are run or what is best for them. So what if they are a politician!! It doesn’t mean they know better than people who have worked in that industry all their life!

This is what puzzles me with any government, these people go into jobs with basically no knowledge of how these sectors are run or what is best for them. So what if they are a politician!! It doesn’t mean they know better than people who have worked in that industry all their life!
expect people below them do the actual work ??

Normally I would say a politician should not go over what happens in their private life (that's their business)...however in Hancock's case what he did breached the rules at the time whilst so many in the country were having to adhere to massive restrictions. He had to go.

Javid comes from a business background...I think he will want to instigate big changes to the NHS after the pandemic eases.

o.

Javid comes from a business background...I think he will want to instigate big changes to the NHS after the pandemic eases.
Absolute tosh! Sorry pal shite is happening now.

BIG G

Normally I would say a politician should not go over what happens in their private life (that's their business)...however in Hancock's case what he did breached the rules at the time whilst so many in the country were having to adhere to massive restrictions. He had to go.

Personally i think the NHS as we know it is truly fucked if the tories get their way.

Don't trust politicians , they're all full of shite no matter which side you support

Ineffectual Tory *&*^ swapped for a potentially competent but evil Tory *&*^. Yay

If it was just simply about one rather hopeless Tory minister....

BIG G

If it was just simply about one rather hopeless Tory minister....

BIG G
It's endemic and they still go up in the polls. What a country

expect people below them do the actual work ??
More than likely. Its just always puzzled me, you would like to think there were some politicians who are fit for certain sectors, but no, its like a merry go round

F74DC0A6-9941-492F-96C0-37BF3D3B50B3.png

Wonder who 'leaked' the evidence, wee Dom must have dirt on a few others.

More than likely. Its just always puzzled me, you would like to think there were some politicians who are fit for certain sectors, but no, its like a merry go round
Aye very true

Unless it's the DUP, in which case it's Snakes and Ladders. Less right wing Unionist, woosh doon the snake, at the toss of the dice, mair right wing Unionist, bingo up the ladder, a throw of the dice, awe sorry, doon the snake.....hold on its your turn Sir Jeffrey Donaldson......well done right up the big ladder, despite being a snake.

BIG G

More.....

BIG G

More.....

BIG G
Does that mean he will resign?

Does that mean he will resign?
:lauff:

More likely the next Prime Minister!

Loads of the current Cabinet have broken the law while in office and many of them the Ministerial Code. I posted here not so long ago a complete list. I saw the paper that covered it updated a few days ago. I'll post again if I can find it.

47: Potential breaches of the ministerial code by cabinet members

£41,506,134,000: Total amount of public money wasted by the government

13: Number of times that ministers have broken the law while in public office.

Details of these breaches by individual cabinet members can be found here

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/compe...-codebreakers/

47: Potential breaches of the ministerial code by cabinet members

£41,506,134,000: Total amount of public money wasted by the government

13: Number of times that ministers have broken the law while in public office.

Details of these breaches by individual cabinet members can be found here

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/compe...-codebreakers/
That's superb as a reference guide.

I hope this works Friends!

Jack did I miss anything good on the Brexit thread over on .net?
I notice you were in the middle of the deleted posts.

It's everywhere else on t'internet so it might as well be here!

FB_IMG_1636671167330.jpg

When you think of all the money this govt has squandered during covid alone , never mind all the corruption , yet they refuse to pay a debt which results in innocent people being imprisoned in a rogue state 🤷‍♂️
They really do live up to what toryism is 😡

Yet we will still get fucktards everywhere who cannae see past the end of their nose and vote Unionist.

(delibrately used unionist instead of Tory - because these chunts have still got a way to go before england gets sick of them and votes in a right leaning Labour government who will correct a tiny proportion of what this present gang of thieves have robbed from the public <see UK political history for reference> for one or 2 terms max, before we return to what we have now, and they start taking again. .... but even worse.)
Rinse and repeat.

Wonder how @Jack post (#113) is looking now? +£41,000,000,000 wasted up to June this year.....

There is no case for remaining in this ridiculous political set up. They are fucking rinsing us.

Very precarious territory non Tory politicians criticising Tory second jobs. Starmer ruling out pledging to make MP second jobs illegal. Because he has done it, Shadow front benchers do it. The SNP have leading MPs and MSP's doing it. The Liberal leader has done it. They are all at it, working within the rules don't you know. Hypocrites.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 35666 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back