• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tory corruption

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Am i right in thinking that David Cameron has/had lobbied the chancellor on behalf of a company he is a director of re relating to getting grants from the govt??? Sorry if not exactly as i said but surely the corruption within the tory party needs investigated.?? These fraudster needs jailed ffs. The whole system lets these elitist scumbags make money through the lies of austerity, while the working class pay for the misgivings and losses the élite bastards lose
fuckin hell is there no end to these tory scumbags corruption.
yet idiots vote tory @cleanyman. Sorry, but tory voters make me sick.
ps, sorrry if ive got the exact details re cameron slighty wrong , but hes clearly another self serving prick of a tory

You could write a book about Tory corruption but it seems to make no odds to their popularity down south (and they still lead Labour in the polls here). The media and opposition are doing an abysmal job of holding them to account, and all they ever have to do to get people to look the other way is launch another tidbit into the culture wars. Flags, statues, immigrants, anything to get their base frothing at the mouth. It's desperate stuff.

What is the longest thread on the Bounce?

If we listed all the tory corruption this one could be in the running.

Good question.
No idea what the answer is.
The ‘best thread’ on the Bounce (possibly on the entire inter web) was undoubtedly the ‘Birmingham Jambo’ one.
I think I cried laughing that night.

Sadly gone....

Let us never forget , that Scotland voted , recently , to stay with this pish.
Thank you, you Hun bastards.

Let us never forget , that Scotland voted , recently , to stay with this pish.
Thank you, you Hun bastards.
Feels like more than a generation ago!

Screenshot_20210402-085959_Samsung Internet.jpg
This and following post are from the New York Times, hence the $. The same information is available in the UK media but much more difficult to find.

Last edited:
  • The British central government published data on pandemic-related contracts worth $22 billion awarded from January through November. Many more contracts remain secret.
  • Taken together, about half of that $22 billion went to companies with political connections, no prior experience or histories of controversy.
  • About $5 billion went to politically connected companies. Some had former ministers and government advisers on staff. Others donated to the Conservative Party.
  • Around $6 billion went to companies that had no prior experience in supplying medical personal protective equipment. Fashion designers, pest controllers and jewelers won lucrative contracts.
  • More than $5 billion was awarded to companies with histories of controversy, from tax evasion and fraud to corruption and human rights abuses.

Procurement regulations were changed due to COVID to allow direct awards rather than a tendering process but the Tories ripped the pish out of the temporary rules to give big contracts to their mates!

Procurement regulations were changed due to COVID to allow direct awards rather than a tendering process but the Tories ripped the pish out of the temporary rules to give big contracts to their mates!
By that time the torys were well versed in covert and not so covert contracts thanks to the powers they gave themselves during Brexit.

• The British central government published data on pandemic-related contracts worth $22 billion awarded from January through November. Many more contracts remain secret.
  • Taken together, about half of that $22 billion went to companies with political connections, no prior experience or histories of controversy.
  • About $5 billion went to politically connected companies. Some had former ministers and government advisers on staff. Others donated to the Conservative Party.
  • Around $6 billion went to companies that had no prior experience in supplying medical personal protective equipment. Fashion designers, pest controllers and jewelers won lucrative contracts.
  • More than $5 billion was awarded to companies with histories of controversy, from tax evasion and fraud to corruption and human rights abuses.
And when Chris Failing Grayling awarded a massive contract for new Ferries due to Brexit to a company that didn’t have ships. Broke the rules got sued and had to cancel the contract wasting millions!

What is this all about....ha

Come on

So Hattie I make you sick despite the fact you’ve never met me.

What a life you lead

What is this all about....ha

Come on

So Hattie I make you sick despite the fact you’ve never met me.

What a life you lead
For what it's worth I don't really like the way you've been called out, it's a recipe for an echo chamber.

On the flip side I honestly cannot get my head round how anyone can vote for that mob.

For what it's worth I don't really like the way you've been called out, it's a recipe for an echo chamber.

On the flip side I honestly cannot get my head round how anyone can vote for that mob.
The Bounce is what it is. A haven for nutjobs, arseholes, degenerates, dafties, with a sprinkling of good guys amongst the wankers.
Everyone is allowed to decide which group they belong in. Sometimes more than one.

Any forum which can accept Ryan, Cleany, and Billy (and you, you know who you are) as members is all right with me.

I mean OK as opposed to extreme right.

Whatever happened to that fascist guy that posted here?

The Bounce is what it is. A haven for nutjobs, arseholes, degenerates, dafties, with a sprinkling of good guys amongst the wankers.
Everyone is allowed to decide which group they belong in. Sometimes more than one.

Any forum which can accept Ryan, Cleany, and Billy (and you, you know who you are) as members is all right with me.

Ach I know, I just find it hard to accept that every Tory is evil. Surely some of them must have constructive reasons for supporting them? I'll never know what those reasons are as I simply don't mix in that company. It makes me a wee bit nervous not having an insight into the "other side".

Ach I know, I just find it hard to accept that every Tory is evil. Surely some of them must have constructive reasons for supporting them? I'll never know what those reasons are as I simply don't mix in that company. It makes me a wee bit nervous not having an insight into the "other side".
As individuals we cannae be everything everywhere anytime we are.

I wouldae thought that was obvious.

:17: :102:

Besides you and me who are the other good guys?

Highland Hibby? He stopped posting.

Besides you and me who are the other good guys?
There are good guys?

BIG G

Highland Hibby? He stopped posting.
Timberfox?

Political history is littered with sleaze and corruption, and not only by the tories, though the Johnson cabal would appear to be reaching new highs.
The Cummings scandal,Patel breaking the ministerial code, Hancock giving PPE contracts to his mucker, Jenrick's unlawful approval of the Westferry housing development, Johnson( too many to list!), and now Cameron.
Political scandals come along every so often but these cun*s are turning it into an art form.
A decent opposition would be tearing this apart, but Starmer is as much a part of the establishment as any other 'Sir'.
Sir Ed Davey?
Scotland should have left this behind years ago.

Does anyone else read Private Eye?If you read what all these folk get up to ,not just the Tories it'd make your eyes water.

The Cameron lobbying 'affair' is throwing up all kinds of brown stuff.
I expect Johnson to throw Cameron under the bus. It's the Tory way.
But you never know, it may be the beginnings of something that this most corrupt government cannot lie it's way through.
Maybe a vulture or two circling?
Lovely birds.

fair play rocky...but i have yet to see, for example if he would kindly get around to letting everyone know why he supports this Political Party, rather then being on the wind up. Hes never says a thing about why, or tried in any way to change anyones opinion, rather than just being contrary at best, and a twat troll at worst.

Every bouncer here respects peoples opinions.... but people throwing handgrenades around to be a dick winnae wash long on this site

Playground politics stuff but entertaining to see them starting to eat one another nonetheless

Not surprising at all in these times but would have been a scandal for any other government, even a corrupt tin pot dictatorship in a 3rd world country. The BBC would be sniggering as it reported.

Cummings slagging off Johnson now.
Oh I do like it when girlies fall out.
House of Cards.

About time Johnsons lies and corruption were brought to the fore.
Nothing short of a sacking surely!!

Good question.
No idea what the answer is.
The ‘best thread’ on the Bounce (possibly on the entire inter web) was undoubtedly the ‘Birmingham Jambo’ one.
I think I cried laughing that night.

Sadly gone....
Just like his wife

I thought nothing was ever really lost on the internet? Surely some boffin could find that Birmingham Jambo thread?

BIG G

BIG G
The gist is something I was thinking about today.

The torys will give Boris Prince of Thieves the boot and replace him the Gove the Sash of Jacob Rees Smug and the sleazy bastards will carry on regardless till a year away from the next GE when lo and behold some 'nice' person gets the leadership and they're in again.

The PM is rancid with sleaze, the cabinet is rancid with sleaze, the whole tory government is rancid with sleaze.

We need a revolution but there's no danger of that. Fuck it, their ratings continue to climb in England!

Only independence will clear us of guilt by association.

Boris is a *&*^.

It’s becoming painfully obvious that he’s a *&*^, even to the thick Tory *&*^ that thought he was a good *&*^.
When the fuck will the ‘men in grey suits’ dump the *&*^ and get the next crooked *&*^ in?

Up against a wall, firing squad, job done.

Up against a wall, firing squad, job done.
Not sure that would work.
Like Thatcher, a stake and/or silver bullet would be required.

Or maybe holy water.

Tell you what whether or not they get rid of Boris.With Arlene Foster going and them getting trounced in Scotland, the Tories are about to head into choppy waters.

Its rather strange that for all the failures of his tenure, the unnecessary Covid deaths, the T& T mess, cronyism, PPE, 'Bodies piled high' gaffe, and innumerable other blunders costing the UK taxpayer billions , it's probably going to be a paltry 60k refurbishment that will see him go.
Crazy.

Tell you what whether or not they get rid of Boris.With Arlene Foster going and them getting trounced in Scotland, the Tories are about to head into choppy waters.
If only that were true.

They're getting a hard time in the devolved nations but I saw a survey in the last few days where they again increased their share of the vote. I mean, what the actual fuck!

Nobody has actually called it bribery yet, as far as I know, but it has been pointed out by others the tory sleaze balls are rewarding their new former Labour constituencies with 'leveling up' status worth many millions of pounds in local investment while neglecting more needy areas.

There's also a degree of gerrymandering going on which will see the tory bastards cement representation in previously swing seats.

This thread has been viewed 35666 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back