Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £20.00

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Johnson will remain as long as the Tories can see he remains a winner...that's why he became leader in the first place.
As soon as he becomes a liability in the polls they will get rid of him....same as they did with Thatcher.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Johnson will remain as long as the Tories can see he remains a winner...that's why he became leader in the first place.
As soon as he becomes a liability in the polls they will get rid of him....same as they did with Thatcher.
They dinnae need tae get rid. He has nae opposition from any other party, the Tories will keep him taking the flak as long as they need. They’re getting away with fuckin murder and they ken nae *&*^ can touch them.

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Watching PMQ's for the first time in a long time. Starmer seems to me pretty lightweight and ineffective when he should have Johnson on the ropes.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Watching PMQ's for the first time in a long time. Starmer seems to me pretty lightweight and ineffective when he should have Johnson on the ropes.
Ian Blackford just Bounced the sleazy git though.

Incredibly Boris is now going to 'investigate' whether a party happened, and if it did - he'll scapegoat a few folk.

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Ian Blackford just Bounced the sleazy git though.

Incredibly Boris is now going to 'investigate' whether a party happened, and if it did - he'll scapegoat a few folk.
He turns my stomach. So glad I'm out of it. I'll stick with the corrupt military government over here. At least the sun shines every day 😀

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Dominic grieve a tory and former attorney general ripping into boris the muppet on bbc1 calling him a compulsive liar and a charlatan🤣

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Has anybody ever heard of such a ridiculous get out clause as " it's in the past and the police won't investigate".
Don't think the old dear in Germany even tried that one in recent history.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
He's not very subtle is he.
For days he's said "There was no party....... no rules were broken"

Now he's changed it to "I've been repeatedly assured there was no party...... no rules were broken"

And so the scapegoating begins.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
They dinnae need tae get rid. He has nae opposition from any other party, the Tories will keep him taking the flak as long as they need. They’re getting away with fuckin murder and they ken nae *&*^ can touch them.
But globally, Biden's got his beady eye on him and doesn't like what he sees... at a time when he could use some US love post-Brexit.

The French arenae exactly fallin in love with him either and his credibility is shot in Europe.

Come on down, China :) :)

Jack

Reaction score
Did anyone else think Allegra Stratton (now resigned) acted like she was a wee bit pissed in the video?

Must have been some party!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
But globally, Biden's got his beady eye on him and doesn't like what he sees... at a time when he could use some US love post-Brexit.

The French arenae exactly fallin in love with him either and his credibility is shot in Europe.

Come on down, China :) :)
They dinnae care bud, they see themselves as untouchable.:9:
On the other hand, the Chinese wid have that bridge tae Ireland built in about 3 weeks.:gigglle:

Greenmachine

Reaction score
Did anyone else think Allegra Stratton (now resigned) acted like she was a wee bit pissed in the video?

Must have been some party!
Thing is many of these media cretins attended the party as well...they have known for a year that it happened.

Jack

Reaction score
Thing is many of these media cretins attended the party as well...they have known for a year that it happened.
Not much in the sun group of newspapers. Probably because they had the biggest shindig of them all!

And what's this shite about the police not being involved? First a Minister comes out with some over 6 months ago nonsense and now 'Met police will not investigate No10 Christmas party allegations due to 'absence of evidence'' Lack of evidence my arse, there's CCTV all over the place as we know, an image that still haunts me!

It’s not just politicians heads that must roll.

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
What money obsessed bint is dropping a baby now 🙈 hidden secret was it, what timing to “open a secret”

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Tories fined over the fat tramps flat renovations.. Boris been caught out lying about that scenario as well.
He surely must be the most ridiculously useless lying racist PM EVER !!! He must be a front, because no one can be that utterly contemptible, dishonest and utterly useless

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
What amazes me, is it appears to have taken a lie over a party, for the rest of the nation/media/ politicians , to realise the fat greasy, bumbling, racist, ignorant, lying, cheating , useless bastard, is a dangerous liability.
Where the fuck has everyone been 😳😳😳😳.
Everyday he is in power, is another day independence becomes more likely. Why sack him now?
The damage he has caused is irreversible , he might as well finish Westminster off for good. Saying that, he doesn't see anything through. Ask his wives and kids.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here