Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Very precarious territory non Tory politicians criticising Tory second jobs. Starmer ruling out pledging to make MP second jobs illegal. Because he has done it, Shadow front benchers do it. The SNP have leading MPs and MSP's doing it. The Liberal leader has done it. They are all at it, working within the rules don't you know. Hypocrites.

BIG G
One word - cesspit

jock3

Well-Known Radge
It's criminal, but not necessarily corruption, and there may be another thread, but mutant gerbil Michael Gove has just admitted that deregulation may have contributed towards the Grenfell fire. It was announced at Parliamentary select Committee, so feck all will come of it. I've seen mair decisions made at ma auntie 's coffee mornin!

Last edited:

Zab

Admin
Repossess Buckingham Palace, put all the MP’s up there, provide catering, provide a special train that picks them all up from specified locations and drops them all off again. No need for expenses, better for the environment. Sorted.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Repossess Buckingham Palace, put all the MP’s up there, provide catering, provide a special train that picks them all up from specified locations and drops them all off again. No need for expenses, better for the environment. Sorted.

A wee suggestion ...... rather than a train, how about a helicopter and drop them from that?

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think back in the embryonic days of the Scottish Parliament something similar was suggested. Not using Holyrood House lol, but a custom built 'hotel'.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
I think back in the embryonic days of the Scottish Parliament something similar was suggested. Not using Holyrood House lol, but a custom built 'hotel'.

Aye something like that would make sense. I was of course being facetious suggesting Buckingham Palace, but a purpose build/rented location in London isn’t unrealistic. There’s plenty of newly built offices lying empty, they could easily be converted. Tube stop outside Westminster too.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Aye something like that would make sense. I was of course being facetious suggesting Buckingham Palace, but a purpose build/rented location in London isn’t unrealistic. There’s plenty of newly built offices lying empty, they could easily be converted. Tube stop outside Westminster too.
Whats that scottish island that was closed down for some disease or other 🤔
That would do

Anthrax , that was it 🤪

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here