Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Hartlepool has a Tory MP for the first time.
It appears not many give a shit about Johnsons uselessness, or his party's corruption level.
England is fucked politically and morally.
Let's hope we still have some scruples North of the border.....

What a result

Incredible
Since Labour has been letting it's voters down in that constituency at least since Mandelson not really.

Fernando

Just A Radge
The labour candidate was a remainer in a constituency that was 70 percent brexit.Im surprised that people are surprised 😳

Reactions: Zab

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
In my 15+ years of being on the Bounce the only person I've ever put on ignore is that bluenose wind up prick Cleanyman.

I can't read what the hun fucker is posting but it seems he's winding loads of you up - don't bite, just put him/her on ignore and eventually they'll piss off back to a more suitable maroon or blue coloured message board.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Doesn't affect Scotland but the cheating torys are about to change the way mayors are elected in England (and police commissioners).

They're going to change it to first past the post, instead of a choose your candidates in order of preference system. They think this will get them more mayors. In last weeks elections something like 3 or 4 Labour mayors would likely have been tory mayors.

Labour have promised to fight the move.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
In my 15+ years of being on the Bounce the only person I've ever put on ignore is that bluenose wind up prick Cleanyman.

I can't read what the hun fucker is posting but it seems he's winding loads of you up - don't bite, just put him/her on ignore and eventually they'll piss off back to a more suitable maroon or blue coloured message board.
He is one of the three for me, was the first, but I occasionally have a look to see if the prick has changed his tune, but he is still playing the same flute obviously.

If we all just ignore the man, even if you dont put him on "ignore", he might go away and stink out another forum somewhere else (he will probably struggle to find one that is as tolerant as this one though)

Last edited:

Hattie

Donator
Matt Hancock quits as health secretary after breaking social distance guidance

Javits taking over the takeaway of NHS public funds into tory pockets.
This is what puzzles me with any government, these people go into jobs with basically no knowledge of how these sectors are run or what is best for them. So what if they are a politician!! It doesn’t mean they know better than people who have worked in that industry all their life!

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
This is what puzzles me with any government, these people go into jobs with basically no knowledge of how these sectors are run or what is best for them. So what if they are a politician!! It doesn’t mean they know better than people who have worked in that industry all their life!
expect people below them do the actual work ??

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Normally I would say a politician should not go over what happens in their private life (that's their business)...however in Hancock's case what he did breached the rules at the time whilst so many in the country were having to adhere to massive restrictions. He had to go.

Javid comes from a business background...I think he will want to instigate big changes to the NHS after the pandemic eases.

o.

Javid comes from a business background...I think he will want to instigate big changes to the NHS after the pandemic eases.
Absolute tosh! Sorry pal shite is happening now.

BIG G

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Normally I would say a politician should not go over what happens in their private life (that's their business)...however in Hancock's case what he did breached the rules at the time whilst so many in the country were having to adhere to massive restrictions. He had to go.

Personally i think the NHS as we know it is truly fucked if the tories get their way.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here