Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Zab

Admin
They are all a waste of time. Politics is full of self serving lying bastards who moralise to us all but are as corrupt as fuck themselves, feathering their own best. The tories are as bad as it gets with corruption but let’s not kid ourselves the rest are much better.

Pretty much where I’m at with politics. Never felt so disengaged or disinterested in politics, elections, voting....

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
It will change if Scotland can vote for the government it wants in an indy Scotland, puzzles me why folk dont want that 🤷‍♂️
Me to because, as someone who lives in England, I can see the bleak political picture down here. A self serving and corrupt Tory government, an impotent Labour Party and a liberal party that sold its soul when it got into bed with the tories a few years ago with the Cameron- Clegg alliance. Do I think the SNP are whiter than white and immune from corruption? No. But I would have thought that the post-Brexit mess down here would have been enough for the majority of Scots in Scotland to think fuck that, leave England to that shite and we will make our own way

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Hartlepool has a Tory MP for the first time.
It appears not many give a shit about Johnsons uselessness, or his party's corruption level.
England is fucked politically and morally.
Let's hope we still have some scruples North of the border.....

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
It appears not many give a shit about Johnsons uselessness, or his party's corruption level.
What a result

Incredible

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Doesn't matter how corrupt they are.

"Hartlepool has a Conservative MP for the first time since the constituency's creation, after Jill Mortimer won the by-election.
Ms Mortimer beat her closest rival, Labour's Paul Williams by nearly 7,000 votes."

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Lost the plot down here mate. I just can’t believe unionists north of the border. Surely people in Scotland can see the two nations are at polar opposites now?

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
On the radio earlier a Labour party worker was saying that people in their focus groups liked Labour party policies best until they were told they were Labour, then they chamnged their minds. Folk were voting against their own interests.

The elephant in the room of course - no British Prime Minister has been elected since the 1970's without the support of Rupert Murdoch.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Incredible that the people of Hartlepool see the Tory party as fit to govern?

I'm genuinely astonished that the Tory vote is holding up, nay increasing in some parts of England. Why anyone would want to keep the most idiotic and openly dishonest government in the history of the UK is simply beyond my comprehension.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
I'm genuinely astonished that the Tory vote is holding up, nay increasing in some parts of England. Why anyone would want to keep the most idiotic and openly dishonest government in the history of the UK is simply beyond my comprehension.
I've read numerous theories and I'm lost

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here