Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
I’ve seen dullards interviewed and asked about Boris saying he’s “doing a great job”

Quite bizarre.

Hattie

Donator
Johnson - “ there’s one thing i object to is the fact, i like John Lewis” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuckin hell

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Roll on May 6th.Then you will see just how 'untouchable' Johnson really is. 'Very' according to some , 'not very' according to me. You can get back to this post about the 10th and give it the 'told you so' if you so wish.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Roll on May 6th.Then you will see just how 'untouchable' Johnson really is. 'Very' according to some , 'not very' according to me. You can get back to this post about the 10th and give it the 'told you so' if you so wish.
Todays polls have them a depressing +11 on Labour.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Latest beg from the PM.
Asked tory donors to pay for a nanny for his kid.
He 'needs' 300k p/a just to get by.

Jack

He could always change job and see if he can earn that somewhere else.
I read a piece somewhere the other day that stated BJ had actually taken an income cut when May promoted him to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and another cut when he became PM. The suggestion was he's a bit skint now, what with all his ex's and kids at private school. I suppose it was to make you feel a bit sorry for him.

My first thought was he'd be skimming it in from elsewhere as the £200k for his flat has proved on the back of a +£200m PPE or something contract. And there's been lots of dodgy contracts for the Cabinet to share the backhanders between them.

numptyploom

Just A Radge
I read a piece somewhere the other day that stated BJ had actually taken an income cut when May promoted him to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and another cut when he became PM. The suggestion was he's a bit skint now, what with all his ex's and kids at private school. I suppose it was to make you feel a bit sorry for him.

My first thought was he'd be skimming it in from elsewhere as the £200k for his flat has proved on the back of a +£200m PPE or something contract. And there's been lots of dodgy contracts for the Cabinet to share the backhanders between them.
Funnily when I read your post the highlighted BJ immediately read blow job to me! Is that a normal thought process for a 68 year old?

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
I think that says a lot about the 'Labour' party.
It does and it is depressing. We know the Tories are a corrupt set of bastards yet we know that the political landscape is in such a mess that they are a shoe in at the next election in England. God help us

Jack

From someone on twitter with a blue tick

Tory donors were asked to pay for Boris Johnson’s nanny and his personal trainer. In 2019, The Times reported he’d earned £829,255. When he became PM, that dropped to £150,402. A man on £150,402 can’t afford childcare and a trainer? Really?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I think that says a lot about the 'Labour' party.
It says a lot more about the mindless drones who think voting tory is somehow aspirational or that the Tories give a flying fukk about them. If you want to know whether you matter to the Tories just check your bank balance.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
They are all a waste of time. Politics is full of self serving lying bastards who moralise to us all but are as corrupt as fuck themselves, feathering their own best. The tories are as bad as it gets with corruption but let’s not kid ourselves the rest are much better.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here