Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Reaction score
No he didnt, he said many members of the public think hes a liar. Sir Keith would have been chucked out if he called him a liar, not allowed.
He could call him a terminological inexactituder [liar] and not get reprimanded.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Reaction score
Henry the 8th, Donald Trump, the English race are thick, line up an entire political party against a wall and shoot them…

This thread is nuts, reads like a bad verse of “We Didn’t Start The Fire”
Boris Johnson; Partee! Thick English and Shoot Tories,
Henry VIII gives no fucks - Starmers mob a bunch of shmucks
We didnt start the fire....

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Im not sure Bigmanandy is xenephobic from that post, and in general. Think it was no more than a lazy throw away comment. The gist of it surely being that england return a tory government pretty much most of the time. (Thats what i took from his post anyway hence my gentle ribbing of him in the last sentence of my post to daz).
Can I be half English and xenophobic, I think what I've said has been misunterstood (own fault) I meant within Tory voters who make any excuse in the book not to vote Labour for multiple strange reasons every election despite never really giving them much of a chance while at the same time giving the Tories who make mistake after mistake there vote.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
Can I be half English and xenophobic, I think what I've said has been misunterstood (own fault) I meant within Tory voters who make any excuse in the book not to vote Labour for multiple strange reasons every election despite never really giving them much of a chance while at the same time giving the Tories who make mistake after mistake there vote.
Se the way i see it , people vote for whoever the fuck they want and not have to justify it to me . If a parties policies are good for you then vote for them it might be bad for others but thats just the way of the world . In saying that i don't really know any of these people that BMA obviously does

davhfc

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
hopefully someone ends this cutn

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Why are the polis no involved? Wait for the enquiry he said. It’ll all get swept under the carpet. Cvnt disnae care because he kens fuckall will happen. Fat fuckin lecherous fuck that he is.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
Why are the polis no involved? Wait for the enquiry he said. It’ll all get swept under the carpet. Cvnt disnae care because he kens fuckall will happen. Fat fuckin lecherous fuck that he is.
You've got to punch through this veneer of tolerance and reason and find some emotion underneath Billy :)

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Hands up those who thought Sue Grays investigation would be anything other than a slap on the wrist for BJ and an excuse for the Met to do nothing.

https://twitter.com/jnpowell1/status...70595792699395
Like you no doubt @Jack I find it pretty disgusting that the already damaged Met. boys in blue and discredited Chief Constable are saying publically, that they are standing by waiting for the outcome of a Government enquiry. Law inforcers. Really?

BIG G

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Like you no doubt @Jack I find it pretty disgusting that the already damaged Met. boys in blue and discredited Chief Constable are saying publically, that they are standing by waiting for the outcome of a Government enquiry. Law inforcers. Really?

BIG G
If cressida was a man , she’d have the right surname 😡🤣

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Every day and every night new evidence about the partying tories 😡
Apparently every friday night was a wine fuelled “gathering”

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
In the grand scheme of Tory c**tery I don't even think the parties are that big a deal (relatively speaking, still c**ty as f**k but they do much worse). However it seems to have struck a chord with the type of folk who vote for them so splendid stuff I say.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Every day and every night new evidence about the partying tories 😡
Apparently every friday night was a wine fuelled “gathering”
The wheels on that suitcase must be wearing thin!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Metropolitan Police?
Bas Javid.
Wonder if his brother had a word?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here