Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
He thought it was a 'work event'?
I suppose it's as close to contrition as that lump of lard will ever get.
Jesus. My dislike of him turned to hate a while back.
I now detest the lying bastard.
Spineless fucker.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Fair play to Starmer he actually called him a liar.Not sure he's allowed to say' bastard' in the house.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
They interviewed folk in Leeds on the BBC News.I think the worm may have turned.However they did manage to find an arse of a fruit and veg man willing to defend him.What is it about fruit and veg stall holders?Gammon central.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Fair play to Starmer he actually called him a liar.Not sure he's allowed to say' bastard' in the house.

No he didnt, he said many members of the public think hes a liar. Sir Keith would have been chucked out if he called him a liar, not allowed.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
A lot of comparisons here between boris and trump voters 🤡😡

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
How folk* haven't been able to see this sleazy lying bastard before this I just don't know; at school, at university, as a journalist, as the mayor of London, as an MP, as the Brexit leader, as the corrupt PM. His private life is as sleazy as you're likely to get as well.

His backers
The elected tory bastards
Those in the electorate that voted for him and his sleazy party party.

I can only assume that with all the above in the public domain they're all as bad and as sleazy as him.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I've been trying to think of anyone in history who he reminds me of.

The only name that springs to mind is Henry VIII

He just thinks he can do what he wants and bollocks to what anyone else thinks/says.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
They interviewed folk in Leeds on the BBC News.I think the worm may have turned.However they did manage to find an arse of a fruit and veg man willing to defend him.What is it about fruit and veg stall holders?Gammon central.
Would that not be the butcher stall?

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
England will still vote Tories, they are to thick to do anything else, 'i couldn't vote Labour' 'Starmers not good enough' all a cop out that's been said a thousand times, thank fuck we have another option to vote for in Scotland.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Just incase this passes the BBC by ...

The government’s operation of a “VIP lane” for suppliers of personal protective equipment during the coronavirus pandemic was illegal, a high court judge has ruled.

In a written judgment, handed down on Wednesday, Mrs Justice O’Farrell said the Good Law Project and EveryDoctor, who together had challenged the lawfulness of the way billions of pounds worth of contracts were awarded through the high priority lane, had established that its operation was “in breach of the obligation of equal treatment”.

Describing the allocation of offers to the VIP lane as “flawed”, the judge said: “There is evidence that opportunities were treated as high priority even where there were no objectively justifiable grounds for expediting the offer.”

She added: “The claimants have established that operation of the high priority lane was in breach of the obligation of equal treatment under the PCR (public contract regulations) … the illegality is marked by this judgment.”

More than 32bn items of PPE with a value of £14bn were bought through directly awarded and negotiated contracts.

More

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Just incase this passes the BBC by ...

The government’s operation of a “VIP lane” for suppliers of personal protective equipment during the coronavirus pandemic was illegal, a high court judge has ruled.

In a written judgment, handed down on Wednesday, Mrs Justice O’Farrell said the Good Law Project and EveryDoctor, who together had challenged the lawfulness of the way billions of pounds worth of contracts were awarded through the high priority lane, had established that its operation was “in breach of the obligation of equal treatment”.

Describing the allocation of offers to the VIP lane as “flawed”, the judge said: “There is evidence that opportunities were treated as high priority even where there were no objectively justifiable grounds for expediting the offer.”

She added: “The claimants have established that operation of the high priority lane was in breach of the obligation of equal treatment under the PCR (public contract regulations) … the illegality is marked by this judgment.”

More than 32bn items of PPE with a value of £14bn were bought through directly awarded and negotiated contracts.

More
It was on the BBC Radio 4 news early doors this morning. Nothing since.
In response ....
''Labour's deputy leader Angela Rayner called for an independent investigation to "get to the bottom of how £3.5bn of taxpayers' cash were handed out in crony contracts and ensure it can never happen again".

I thing that was retorical.

BIG G

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
Henry the 8th, Donald Trump, the English race are thick, line up an entire political party against a wall and shoot them…

This thread is nuts, reads like a bad verse of “We Didn’t Start The Fire”

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Henry the 8th, Donald Trump, the English race are thick, line up an entire political party against a wall and shoot them…

This thread is nuts, reads like a bad verse of “We Didn’t Start The Fire”
got a problem with me shooting the fuckers zab?

I will throw in george foulkes and cleanyman if that helps?

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Nah. Daz, writing off 13.8 million thick English Labour voters and 2.3 million Lib Dem. thick English voters in 2017, 10.5 million and 3.5 million in 2019 is becoming the norm with some folk with xenophobia tendencies.

BIG G

Reactions: Zab

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Nah. Daz, writing off 13.8 million thick English Labour voters and 2.3 million Lib Dem. thick English voters in 2017, 10.5 million and 3.5 million in 2019 is becoming the norm with some folk with xenophobia tendencies.

BIG G
Im not sure Bigmanandy is xenephobic from that post, and in general. Think it was no more than a lazy throw away comment. The gist of it surely being that england return a tory government pretty much most of the time. (Thats what i took from his post anyway hence my gentle ribbing of him in the last sentence of my post to daz).

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
It just shows how much bungling boris has got people’s back up 🤷‍♂️

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here