Tory corruption

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
The Tories have spoken. They dont like it up 'em!
Ta ta , Johnson.
Its sacrificial PM time.
Sunak, Gove and Patel will be stropping the blades in readiness.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
Another nail in Johnson's coffin. Brexit Minister Lord Frost has just jacked over Johnson Government political direction, whatever the hell that means.

BIG G

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Another nail in Johnson's coffin. Brexit Minister Lord Frost has just jacked over Johnson Government political direction, whatever the hell that means.

BIG G
He's realised that, with new border checks etc coming in from January, no amount of spin or nationalistic bullshit will be able to deflect attention from the shitshow he's created so he's running for the hills imo.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
He chucked it a week or more ago, but it was getting kept quiet.

I’d say anyone chucking Boris is good news, but I suppose you have to know ‘why’ before applauding the Tory *&*^.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
He chucked it a week or more ago, but it was getting kept quiet.

I’d say anyone chucking Boris is good news, but I suppose you have to know ‘why’ before applauding the Tory *&*^.
Fear not!
The bargaining genius that is Liz Truss now has the Brexit gig.
Fuck me ragged!

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Sunak an absolute certainty to replace Johnson...within the next few months IMO.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Frost got out while he still can.
He knows that the Brexit protocol "problem" regarding Northern Ireland cannot be solved.
The EU hold all the aces....that agreement was made signed and delivered by the Johnson government for short term political advantage, and it was always doomed to failure.
The poison dwarf Truss will just make relations worse with the EU.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Q What’s the difference between a blunderbuss and a blunderboris
A one spreads ballshot , the other spreads bullshit

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Interesting that there's a fairly intense briefing war against Liz Truss, who I understand is a clear favourite amongst Tory party members. I wonder if there's a left field leadership bid coming from somewhere, eg the likes of Jeremy Hunt, that could clear out all the absolute worst c**ts from the current cabinet. Never thought I'd see the day that Hunt would start to look like a preferable option to anyone but I do think the priority at the moment needs to be to get to the next GE with the minimum of further damage to our democracy / stopping privatisation of the NHS etc.

And yes, I know Hunt is a c*** anaw. Everything's relative.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Interesting that there's a fairly intense briefing war against Liz Truss, who I understand is a clear favourite amongst Tory party members. I wonder if there's a left field leadership bid coming from somewhere, eg the likes of Jeremy Hunt, that could clear out all the absolute worst c**ts from the current cabinet. Never thought I'd see the day that Hunt would start to look like a preferable option to anyone but I do think the priority at the moment needs to be to get to the next GE with the minimum of further damage to our democracy / stopping privatisation of the NHS etc.

And yes, I know Hunt is a c*** anaw. Everything's relative.
He at least has some level of intelligence compared to mr blunder 🤔

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Deary me, it just gets more and more despicable.. disgusting! The new email was marked “highly sensitive. No10 only” only a sacking is appropriate for everyone who went…

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here