Tory corruption

Hattie

Donator
Am i right in thinking that David Cameron has/had lobbied the chancellor on behalf of a company he is a director of re relating to getting grants from the govt??? Sorry if not exactly as i said but surely the corruption within the tory party needs investigated.?? These fraudster needs jailed ffs. The whole system lets these elitist scumbags make money through the lies of austerity, while the working class pay for the misgivings and losses the élite bastards lose
fuckin hell is there no end to these tory scumbags corruption.
yet idiots vote tory @cleanyman. Sorry, but tory voters make me sick.
ps, sorrry if ive got the exact details re cameron slighty wrong , but hes clearly another self serving prick of a tory

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
You could write a book about Tory corruption but it seems to make no odds to their popularity down south (and they still lead Labour in the polls here). The media and opposition are doing an abysmal job of holding them to account, and all they ever have to do to get people to look the other way is launch another tidbit into the culture wars. Flags, statues, immigrants, anything to get their base frothing at the mouth. It's desperate stuff.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
What is the longest thread on the Bounce?

If we listed all the tory corruption this one could be in the running.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Good question.
No idea what the answer is.
The ‘best thread’ on the Bounce (possibly on the entire inter web) was undoubtedly the ‘Birmingham Jambo’ one.
I think I cried laughing that night.

Sadly gone....

Jack

• The British central government published data on pandemic-related contracts worth $22 billion awarded from January through November. Many more contracts remain secret.
  • Taken together, about half of that $22 billion went to companies with political connections, no prior experience or histories of controversy.
  • About $5 billion went to politically connected companies. Some had former ministers and government advisers on staff. Others donated to the Conservative Party.
  • Around $6 billion went to companies that had no prior experience in supplying medical personal protective equipment. Fashion designers, pest controllers and jewelers won lucrative contracts.
  • More than $5 billion was awarded to companies with histories of controversy, from tax evasion and fraud to corruption and human rights abuses.

Canon Hannan

Just A Radge
Procurement regulations were changed due to COVID to allow direct awards rather than a tendering process but the Tories ripped the pish out of the temporary rules to give big contracts to their mates!

Jack

Procurement regulations were changed due to COVID to allow direct awards rather than a tendering process but the Tories ripped the pish out of the temporary rules to give big contracts to their mates!
By that time the torys were well versed in covert and not so covert contracts thanks to the powers they gave themselves during Brexit.

Canon Hannan

Just A Radge
  • The British central government published data on pandemic-related contracts worth $22 billion awarded from January through November. Many more contracts remain secret.
  • Taken together, about half of that $22 billion went to companies with political connections, no prior experience or histories of controversy.
  • About $5 billion went to politically connected companies. Some had former ministers and government advisers on staff. Others donated to the Conservative Party.
  • Around $6 billion went to companies that had no prior experience in supplying medical personal protective equipment. Fashion designers, pest controllers and jewelers won lucrative contracts.
  • More than $5 billion was awarded to companies with histories of controversy, from tax evasion and fraud to corruption and human rights abuses.
And when Chris Failing Grayling awarded a massive contract for new Ferries due to Brexit to a company that didn’t have ships. Broke the rules got sued and had to cancel the contract wasting millions!

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
For what it's worth I don't really like the way you've been called out, it's a recipe for an echo chamber.

On the flip side I honestly cannot get my head round how anyone can vote for that mob.
The Bounce is what it is. A haven for nutjobs, arseholes, degenerates, dafties, with a sprinkling of good guys amongst the wankers.
Everyone is allowed to decide which group they belong in. Sometimes more than one.

Any forum which can accept Ryan, Cleany, and Billy (and you, you know who you are) as members is all right with me.

I mean OK as opposed to extreme right.

Whatever happened to that fascist guy that posted here?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
The Bounce is what it is. A haven for nutjobs, arseholes, degenerates, dafties, with a sprinkling of good guys amongst the wankers.
Everyone is allowed to decide which group they belong in. Sometimes more than one.

Any forum which can accept Ryan, Cleany, and Billy (and you, you know who you are) as members is all right with me.

Ach I know, I just find it hard to accept that every Tory is evil. Surely some of them must have constructive reasons for supporting them? I'll never know what those reasons are as I simply don't mix in that company. It makes me a wee bit nervous not having an insight into the "other side".

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Ach I know, I just find it hard to accept that every Tory is evil. Surely some of them must have constructive reasons for supporting them? I'll never know what those reasons are as I simply don't mix in that company. It makes me a wee bit nervous not having an insight into the "other side".
As individuals we cannae be everything everywhere anytime we are.

I wouldae thought that was obvious.

:17: :102:

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge

Besides you and me who are the other good guys?

Admin

Highland Hibby? He stopped posting.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here