Tony Watt

Not a rumour but I see his contract talks have broken down with Motherwell and based on his performance against us the other week I would take him.

Of course… but what about his normal goal scoring record? Abysmal at the gunts

That’s true mate, I just think he would offer us something different.

To be fair not just against us, 13 goals so far too.
He's been pish all his career until he got to Motherwell. 3 goals in 29 games for the Super Js and 7 goals in 25 for Celtc before they started punting him out on loan. No thanks.

Hes definitely hit a purple patch at Motherwell but I'd be concerned that it's just that, rather than him suddenly and consistently becoming a good player. The fact he was surplus at Hertz and St johnstone is worrying. I've a feeling he'll fail to agree terms at Motherwell and end up in obscurity the rest of his career.

I’d go with that. We’ve been guilty in the past of singing players based off a decent run of form rather than their actually ability. I think Tony Watt would be another along these lines.

Beagle

I’d go with that. We’ve been guilty in the past of singing players based off a decent run of form rather than their actually ability. I think Tony Watt would be another along these lines.
Aye. We nearly got yon Japanese keeper Karaoke. Unfortunately he couldnae hold a tune

sauzee 1875

Thankfully signed a 3 year contract with Dundee United.
Not what we need going foward

Didn’t want him and bit of a sideways move to Dundee utd

He’s apparently got very bad adhd! Which makes his behaviour extremely unpredictable.

Support the Site!

£57.00