• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tom Hately

NUTTY PROFESSOR

stark raving bonkers radge
Private Member
Reaction score
we hate Hately and we hate Hately....oops wait a sec...wrong guy!!:burnout:

we hate Hately and we hate Hately....oops wait a sec...wrong guy!!:burnout:

It's his son though and for that very reason I hope we don't sign him.

Petty, I know, but I'm a football supporter.

His Dad was ( still is) a bellend, however young master Hately was decent at Motherwell can play several positions. if he helps get us out of this League then why not?

his dad was a horrible player but the couple of times i met him he was a nice humble man.

We're interested in him but think we're needing a couple to go out on loan....

I would have thought the lb position would have been best to get another one in .he is a good player though

I remember him being a pretty versatile player capable of operating at full back and in midfield, also has a decent delivery from set pieces.

I would have thought the lb position would have been best to get another one in .he is a good player though

Think management are happy with Callum crane as cover for Stevenson but don't really have any cover ready at all for rb

Wouldn't you this forster could cover Rb ?

He would be a very decent signing. 27 in sept so a good age to get him.

It's his son though and for that very reason I hope we don't sign him.

Petty, I know, but I'm a football supporter.

If Ian Black has a laddie that can improve us and gives our jersey 100% then he has my backing.

FWIW I think Tom Hateley is a very good player.

If Ian Black has a laddie that can improve us and gives our jersey 100% then he has my backing.

Ian Black pumps his sister though so that's unlikely.

:077:

My tongue was somewhat in cheek in my last post, although his dad most definitely is a dick. If Tom Hateley signs for Hibs then he'll get my support. As long as there's a clause in his contract that his dad can't come to our games.

:giggle:

Mind Hately at Motherwell as a pretty versatile player. Was really solid at right back.

I wasn't a fan of his old man either, who could forget those tragic deckchair Blazers he used to wear...absolutely honking clobber. Think he is his sons adviser now so maybe better not slate him too much!

Can see this one happening, great competition/cover for right back position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm with most in thinking he could be a good addition to the squad. Would offer good competition and cover for Sir David Gray along with also offering us another bit of cover for midfield. on a free as wel so would seem a good signing all round

Decent football pedigree in that family. Mark's dad was a top pro, Tony Hateley and was a cracking old-fashioned number nine in the 1960s/70s. Started at Notts County and went on to play for some big clubs such as Liverpool, Chelsea and Villa after big money moves at the time. One of the best headers of a ball I've ever seen...by far.

Tony's association with Notts County - he had a second fairly heroic spell at Meadow Lane and helped get them promotion in record style from the old Fourth Division, towards the end of his career - meant that Mark was brought up and schooled in the suburb of Nottingham where I live. He retained his home here in his Rangers days and I can report that upon meeting him at a local boozer here, apart from becoming a dirty hun bassa, he was actually a really nice bloke. There I've said it...

Last edited:

Too far:coffee:

Be delighted if we could pull this off. Would give us some steel to the team and be a great addition to the squad.

Tom Hately would be an excellent addition to the squad IMO...versatile, experienced, and most importantly would be able to provide good cover for David Gray.

Tom Hately would be an excellent addition to the squad IMO...versatile, experienced, and most importantly would be able to provide good cover for David Gray.

*Sir David Gray

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went all quite on this anyone heard anything?

last I saw was Dundee and a couple lower league teams down south were interested as well

We have spoken to him, although we want him as cover for El Capitano Sir David Gray, he wants regular football which we can't guarantee him so i think this isn't going to happen mate.

Can any club guarantee any player regular football? Surely the player has to have the belief and confidence that he is better than the current players and then push to make sure he is doing enough to get a game. Perhaps money and confidence will be the drivers, he won't get a bigger club after him

Can any club guarantee any player regular football? Surely the player has to have the belief and confidence that he is better than the current players and then push to make sure he is doing enough to get a game. Perhaps money and confidence will be the drivers, he won't get a bigger club after him

He has been training with us and he knows what we can offer, that Gunt prick Hartley thinks he will sign for them, time will tell mate.

He has been training with us and he knows what's we can offer, that Gunt prick Hartley thinks he will sign for them, time will tell mate.

Once a manager says he 'thinks he'll sign' then you can be sure the deal is in the bag.

:coffee:

Apart from that Lennon on that fat Oz twat obviously.
:giggle:

He's unlikely to be guaranteed first team football at Hibs whereas that's more likely at Dundee, might be an important factor at this stage of his career.

Also Coin is King, you would like to think that although we are in the League below, we could still offer a better wedge than Dundee.

:read:

Fur fox sake smurf what have you been smoking Ian Blacks laddie :dunno:

This thread has been viewed 1755 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back