• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Today Is a Public Holiday Because Its

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Sir Albert Kidd Day!
Happy Sir Albert Kidd Day Bouncers. 👍

Throw away that Amitriptline folks. This and the wonderful video of the 0-7 game on New Year's Day 1973 should be prescribed by doctors for depression.

It works for me.

BIG G

Impeccable taste.

IMG-20210503-WA0002.jpg

BIG G

Throw away that Amitriptline folks. This and the wonderful video of the 0-7 game on New Year's Day 1973 should be prescribed by doctors for depression.

It works for me.

BIG G
Did you cry in 86?
Eh naw ah pissed masel laffin. 😂

The party started just after half 4 and continued for a while.

Pissing with rain!

Did you cry in 86?
Eh naw ah pissed masel laffin. 😂
A penile transplant was necessary Billy as I laughed my fucking cock off.

BIG G

Poor Jambo Bastard singing the song on hearing the result was fucking raging and booted his newly bought Hearts beach ball into the swimming pool, knowing that his dream trip to Europe was over. Spot it?

IMG-20210503-WA0004.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
Poor Jambo Bastard singing the song on hearing the result was fucking raging and booted his newly bought Hearts beach ball into the swimming pool, knowing that his dream trip to Europe was over. Spot it?

View attachment 4872

BIG G
1.44 😂

For your age your eyesight isnae bad Billy.

BIG G

I was at Pirrie St scaffie dept.Now the crew strangely enough were made up o f Jambos because the majority had been decanted there from Russell Rd,I had ended up there from Powderhall.Anyway these tubes some of them were die hard Jambos who wore it as a badge of honour week in week out.But some of them had come out of the closet as Jambos only about a month leading up to the game.Now there was two things.The guys who had joined from Russell Road had joined Unison,the guys -and at that time they were guys who had come from Powderhall were T+G.I was the T+G steward.
Anyway this was the last day of the shift and each last day it was agreed informally that one guy would be left behing to clean the howff, mop the floors and fuck off.Now it just so happened it was my turn. So sure enough ,I got he job done and fucked off to Easter Rd.I got to Easter Rd in time to see the second half.When the game finished I heard the news and rushed back to Pirrie St to laugh at the sad fuckers washing the motors.Needless to say I got the hoses turned on me,but by that time I was past caring because I was laughing my tits off.

I was 7 at the time and just have hazy memories of it and didn’t really get it all, just remember by dad and uncle having a laugh about it and celebrating

This thread has been viewed 1509 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back