• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
Reaction score
With only a couple of days left for ST/voucher holders to snap up their tickets, the public sale will be starting on monday.

If anyone who has booked a seat on any of the Bounce buses somehow does'nt manage to get a ticket can they let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, either by pm or posting on the other thread, >>HERE<<

We've had so many enquiries from people wanting seats, long after the "BUS FULL" signs went up, and still getting them.

This also goes for anyone who has changed their travelling arrangements.

If there are any "no shows" it means that someone else could've had their seat and, if we find that this happens, the "no shows" will seriously jeapordise their chances of any future Bounce Tours. Sorry to be so blunt, but this does happen, and mucks up the costs to cover the buses, as well as Hibbies being denied travel to the game. We'd much rather be told beforehand than someone slingin' us a deafie. :evil: :tuttut:

cheers
Bounce Tours Management :wink:

Did you get my message via Paddy, Colin :dunno: :sad :sad

stretch said:

not spoke to Paddy in a couple o' days :dunno:

stretch said:

Oooooooh hope yer seat's no been taken

Naked Chef said:

Nope. I'm no gaun now :sad :sad :banger: :banger:

Naked Chef said:

they have now :wink:

stretch said:
Nope. I'm no gaun now :sad :sad :banger: :banger:

You're no gaun to the semi final. For what reason pray tell. :sad

Naked Chef said:
You're no gaun to the semi final. For what reason pray tell. :sad

I canny say on this board. But I'm no fcukin happy. :banger: :banger:
But I'll defo be at the final :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

stretch said:
I canny say on this board. But I'm no fcukin happy. :banger: :banger:
But I'll defo be at the final :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Sounds very mysterious but never mind, we've all got a cross to bear:

I'm allegedly daft and cannae spell but at least I'm going to see my team in the semi final of the Scottish Cup against our most bitter rivals in the biggest game our club has seen for ages

AND YOU'RE NO!!!!!!!!!!

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

CadgeMac said:
thats a bit harsh:tuttut: you dont know the reason for it

I'm only having a laugh. I take more than my fair share of slagging from Stetch. He will know there is no malice intended.

Naked Chef said:
Sounds very mysterious but never mind, we've all got a cross to bear:

I'm allegedly daft and cannae spell but at least I'm going to see my team in the semi final of the Scottish Cup against our most bitter rivals in the biggest game our club has seen for ages

AND YOU'RE NO!!!!!!!!!!

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I've seen mare yams v Hibs games than you've had hot breakfasts. You have really cut me to the quick with that remark. :sad

I'll be at the Final tho and I'll see you then for your:soreslap :rollfloor :rollfloor

stretch said:
I've seen mare yams v Hibs games than you've had hot breakfasts. You have really cut me to the quick with that remark. :sad

Of course, I forgot you had a good 20 years on me :wink:

I'll be at the Final tho and I'll see you then for your:soreslap :rollfloor :rollfloor

Ye''ll be seeing me before that - You've got a whole loads of drinks to buy me to make up for all the hassle you've given me.

And before you comment, I can see I've mucked up the edit thing again!

ill find out tomorrow and update a.s.a.p:thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Naked Chef said:
Ye''ll be seeing me before that - You've got a whole loads of drinks to buy me to make up for all the hassle you've given me.

I'll gie you 20 years :banger: :banger:

Not due any drinks. It's all self inflicted :rollfloor :rollfloor

Cancel all my seats please as im travelling with a Sighthill Branch for this one game, no disrespect to bounce tours finest, ill be back :wink:

Chuck Rhoades said:
Cancel all my seats please as im travelling with a Sighthill Branch for this one game, no disrespect to bounce tours finest, ill be back :wink:

Will ye fcuk be back:tuttut: :tuttut:

Greenman said:
Will ye fcuk be back:tuttut: :tuttut:
Quality from Sir Patrick!

Chuck Rhoades said:

I widnae bet on it son.

Havent been going for ages actually wasnt until a saw the thread a saw thta a have seats booked still, as you say lots of people wanting seats so theres some for the many wanting them, shouldnt be a problem if so many people wanting to go

Chuck Rhoades said:
Havent been going for ages actually wasnt until a saw the thread a saw thta a have seats booked still, as you say lots of people wanting seats so theres some for the many wanting them, shouldnt be a problem if so many people wanting to go

You posted on this thread See post 17 posted at 17.37 on 25/2/06.

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36466

You asked for 5 seats. you never posted anything else removing yourself from the bus ages ago as you put it, until you recently posted that shite about going on another bus as a one off.

I have therefore concluded you are one slavering erse, all round string vest and total waste of rations:tuttut: :tuttut:

Greenman said:
I have therefore concluded you are one slavering erse, all round string vest and total waste of rations:tuttut: :tuttut:

The Hibees Bounce: A Non-Fence Sitting Institution :worthy

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Greenman said:
You posted on this thread See post 17 posted at 17.37 on 25/2/06.

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36466

You asked for 5 seats. you never posted anything else removing yourself from the bus ages ago as you put it, until you recently posted that shite about going on another bus as a one off.

Have to agree.:hmmm

This individual is too young to have my failing memory, drink induced amnesia, or failing memory so there is no acceptable excuse.

You don't fanny around with Bounce Tours son. :tuttut:

Right fair enough I no im in the wrong and apologize, Yes I posted for seats a hell of a long time ago but didnt relise I still had them booked when I didnt need them, sorry.

Dr Shrink said:
Have to agree.:hmmm

This individual is too young to have my failing memory, drink induced amnesia, or failing memory so there is no acceptable excuse.

You don't fanny around with Bounce Tours son. :tuttut:

I disagree. I started losing my memory to cider when i was about 13 years old. All those times down the nature smoking weed and spending our hard end dinner money cash which we saved all week for and starved at school. Used to spend my dinner money on weed and drink and head on down the video shop (the only shop in leith which would sell underagers).
Great fun :thumbgrin

But no need in jumping bounce tours for another bus. Ive been on many many hibs buses to goto away games and i aint found one as good and as passionate as the Bounce Buses. Will never go on another bus again as long as Bounce Tours is going :thumbgrin :worthy

Its not that I dont want to go with Bounce Tours again, been many a time, always a great laugh. Its a fmaily situation have no choice in the matter. Ditching the bounce is not putting it correctly

Ban the youngster! only let him back when he is old enough to drink!:thumbgrin

Osmosis said:
Ban the youngster! only let him back when he is old enough to drink!:thumbgrin

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Swoosh said:
...... Used to spend my dinner money on weed and drink and head on down the video shop (the only shop in leith which would sell underagers).Great fun :thumbgrin

You should have kept that quiet.

Rix will be straight down there like a shot.......

:sad

Dr Shrink said:
You should have kept that quiet.

Rix will be straight down there like a shot.......

:sad

Now i know where to go if i wanna give some **** a black eye :thumbgrin

This thread has been viewed 2454 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50