Tidy Up

Jamie

Admin
Hi All,

I have this evening being upgrading the add ons and having a general tidy up of the user groups, deleting unused and the like, rearranging forums look, and adding a new "moderate new members" add on.

If you think your permissions have changed, and you think yours are wrong and you cant access features you should to be able to, then either private message me or email hibs@hibeesbounce.com

Cheers

Hi All,

I have this evening being upgrading add ons and having a general tidy up of the user groups, rearranging forums a little, and adding a new moderate new members add on.

If you think your permissions have changed, and you think yours are wrong and you cant access features you should to be able to, then either private message me or email hibs@hibeesbounce.com

Cheers
jmon
cannae see your attachment in the zaliukis thread, and cannae start a convo wi yer either... dinna have the permissions :sm003:

Rocky

VIP Member
If you're farting about with stuff anyway would you maybe be able to put the link that takes you back to forum further up the page? Like immediately after the reply box? At the moment it's away down underneath the "similar threads" etc. No big deal, I can just press the back button anyway but that doesn't refresh the forum view. Thanks!

Plasticman

VIP Member
I cant see attachments anymore - the same prob Moaty is having on the gen footy chat, dont have permission to perform this task

Coz I hate ya healthyhealthyhealthyhealthyhealthy:9:

Can you try now mate?
what a mare!

The email I gave is my works one but for some reason the shits have firewalled the bounce.....

I sent a few emails on the feedback, but these seem to have disappeared into the ether. ? Used my sons email to get the verification code to enable me to sign back in. Remind me not to email you following a tidy up to say I couldnt access your attachments in your posts :23:

Jamie

Admin
Right - so who can and cannot see what? And in what forum?

And what usergroup are you in ?

If you have not donated you are Registered. If you have donated you are VIP.

Working on these more tonight.

Right - so who can and cannot see what? And in what forum?

And what usergroup are you in ?

If you have not donated you are Registered. If you have donated you are VIP.

Working on these more tonight.
will check usergroup in a bit.... following on from you reset my account, I am now having to sign into the bounce using back up codes... will this be the new way from now on?

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
Ā£107.00
Earned
Ā£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks