• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

This Is Our Story: Inside Hearts

jock3

Private Member
Reaction score
One BBC One now, who do they think they are Man City? Looney slogans like 'blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey' and 'Tynecastle is not a stadium it's a fortress' Laughable, they must be the ugliest club ever, from fans to board!

Never seen inside a football gym before.How footballers are knackered on the pitch after all that training they do is beyond me.How can someone like Murray run around for two sometimes three hours and they're blowing out their arses after 70 minutes is beyond my comprehension.Must be all that maroon food.'We don't do broccolli!'.Fuds.

Never seen inside a football gym before.How footballers are knackered on the pitch after all that training they do is beyond me.How can someone like Murray run around for two sometimes three hours and they're blowing out their arses after 70 minutes is beyond my comprehension.Must be all that maroon food.'We don't do broccolli!'.Fuds.

I cant remember who it was, but, they answered that question somewhere, basically, they temper their body to be at peak fitness for those 90 minutes.
Anything longer and they start falling off.

There is some science involved, you'd think it would be beneficial to go beyond, but that leaves wasted energy come the end of a game. Which is no good to anyone either.

Didn’t bother watching the second episode.

The whitewash that covered episode 1 was enough for me.

There was enough raw material there to make an epic documentary about a club behaving in an extraordinary fashion which was simply ignored and a bland mixture of pretty much nothing resulted.

Like most (all?) Hibs fans I expected and hoped for a real fly on the wall prog that would have me pissing myself (shut up you lot) but even neutrals and possibly a Gunt or two would have welcomed witnessing the ‘reasoning’ behind some of the actions taken by an ‘at best’ erratic owner. But it wasn’t to be. Many of the scenes were clearly, if badly, scripted.

The groundsman seemed a bit of a character, Gary Locke is probably a bit more likeable than I’d expect, but just as idiotic. The rest was just bland, boring, and forgettable.

A real wasted opportunity to either expose the insanity there, or at least make an interesting programme.

My place is getting painted and wall papered (again) just now. If watching the paint dry gets too exciting for me I’ll maybe watch episode 2.

I believe they completely omitted the game and wonderful Obika goal that relegated them?

I believe they completely omitted the game and wonderful Obika goal that relegated them?

Probably omitted 'relegated' too. Expelled/cheated/expelegated etc instead.
If that's the case, and I've no reason to doubt it, can I revise my opinion from "boring and misleading" to "well, this just didn't happen".

Didn’t bother watching the second episode.

The whitewash that covered episode 1 was enough for me.

There was enough raw material there to make an epic documentary about a club behaving in an extraordinary fashion which was simply ignored and a bland mixture of pretty much nothing resulted.

Like most (all?) Hibs fans I expected and hoped for a real fly on the wall prog that would have me pissing myself (shut up you lot) but even neutrals and possibly a Gunt or two would have welcomed witnessing the ‘reasoning’ behind some of the actions taken by an ‘at best’ erratic owner. But it wasn’t to be. Many of the scenes were clearly, if badly, scripted.

The groundsman seemed a bit of a character, Gary Locke is probably a bit more likeable than I’d expect, but just as idiotic. The rest was just bland, boring, and forgettable.

A real wasted opportunity to either expose the insanity there, or at least make an interesting programme.

My place is getting painted and wall papered (again) just now. If watching the paint dry gets too exciting for me I’ll maybe watch episode 2.
Didnt watch the second either, felt the same about ep1.

Just dull rubbish, with the owner putting her best "och we're on the telly" voice, a horrible version of the Edinburgh accent.

Whole thing just seemed amateurish. Like the club.

All a bit "Stoney Bridge"

More, a fly on the turd than fly on the wall documentary

No mention of the demos outside the ground either.Like you say whitewash.

Ken what, I would rather take a bath full of Sea Urchins rather than watch a nano second of shite about those bastards.

BIG G

Fuck watching part 1 or 2 .
It's just wrong

Ken what, I would rather take a bath full of Sea Urchins rather than watch a nano second of shite about those bastards.

BIG G

Totally agree and glad I swerved it due to concerns it wouldnt show the true picture: Basket case of a club supported by halfwits rightly relegated by a deluded owner.

Did you feel any different about them when Vlad was in charge with your Commie leanings??

Was Vlad a Commie?I don't remember that episode of his life?

Just stay 1-0 ffs

This thread has been viewed 886 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back