• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The winter transfer window.....

I'd definitely play him to send him and all of us the message....

The thing with that is I'd rather no change a winning side. He's been off the boil for weeks let him fight for his place.

Reactions: Zab
The thing with that is I'd rather no change a winning side. He's been off the boil for weeks let him fight for his place.
A tricky decision

A sticky decision

If he's off the boil then Doidge must be in the freezer this season....

If he's off the boil then Doidge must be in the freezer this season....

Works harder than Nisbet also great when opposition has corners or free kicks. If Boyle goes on a scoring run then Nisbet struggles to get back in the side.

Works harder than Nisbet also great when opposition has corners or free kicks. If Boyle goes on a scoring run then Nisbet struggles to get back in the side.
Having seen Cadden do his Onion ( a bit of a stretch , but he was excellent on Saturday)impression on Saturday, and Boyler running through the middle for his goal, it may be JR thinks we have enough up top.
Injuries may say differently, but ....

This thread has been viewed 40895 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back