• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The winter transfer window.....

Must be a striker on our radar

Moult too has been rumoured

Been out with a bad injury for a while mate.

One of my customers today said to me that lafferty was in talks but I took it with a pinch of salt but now I’m thinking about it,it might actually happen

I fucking hope not, never accept that *&*^ at Hibs.

I've got no idea what our planning is with the squad...we dont really seem to have one, Im quite disappointed that Gullan is out on loan..Id liked him to have had more of a chance this season.

Neither will be match fit....

New name been mentioned - Lewis Vaughan

I've got no idea what our planning is with the squad...we dont really seem to have one, Im quite disappointed that Gullan is out on loan..Id liked him to have had more of a chance this season.

Really makes me wonder what Graeme Mathie actually does.

Cracking player been so unlucky with injuries

Cracking player been so unlucky with injuries

Hibby too I believe.

He’s just back (at Raith) after ridiculous time with injuries over recent years - three ACLs. Definite no goer.

Surely a striker will be coming in

If he could stay fit he would be a great signing but don’t think he is worth the chance atm

He’s just back (at Raith) after ridiculous time with injuries over recent years - three ACLs. Definite no goer.

That matches our recruitment tick boxes does it not.

Rag Journo’s been looking on here, have us interested in Moult & Stewart.

Hibby too I believe.

Sits in the row in front of me at ER when he's not playing for Raith

Hendry confirmed at the sheep

Only team that’s not doing fuck all again so what’s happened to the 100k we all put in from semi?

Only team that’s not doing fuck all again so what’s happened to the 100k we all put in from semi?
Only raised 50K!

Curtis Main available

Only raised 50K
That’s josh O’Connor’s wages sorted for the next 5 years lol

That’s josh O’Connor’s wages sorted for the next 5 years lol

Or rip up Drey Wrights contract.

I can't see us signing anyone now. I felt at the start of the window we needed forward and defensive reinforcements.

We've instead added to the midfield. Though both Irvine & Cadden look impressive.

Roll on the summer...

On a serious note out of the names mentioned you would hope it’s either Stewart or Main, with Moult been out for a while it would be a massive risk but at least the other two will be fit and ready to go.

Mine would be Main Ive never rated Stewart he can’t run properly looks weird

With Gullan going out on loan again, we are now left with two recognised first team strikers at Easter Road. One of whom tried to get away from the club today. I would have thought that another forward would be essential given we have five months of the season left.

Btw I wouldn't' have loaned out Gullan, but clearly Ross doesn't rate him or Mallan for that matter.

I’ve just looked across at east mains and there isn’t a light on so hopefully there is a striker at Easter road. I live in macmerry so can see east mains from the bairns window

I’ve just looked across at east mains and there isn’t a light on so hopefully there is a striker at Easter road. I live in macmerry so can see east mains from the bairns window
Probably all at home following what’s going at the ”bounce” ?

Strange no official message from the club that our business is done.

With Leanne being away they prob don’t know how to turn the computer on ??

That’s it folks disappointed we haven’t added another striker, I would have been happy with Main. Just hope we don’t pick up any injuries up top or we are screwed.

Ends at midnight does it not?

First window without Leeann. 2 good midfielders signed and a goalie that looks capable, but still serious deficiencies up front and at CB. Bench options looks stretched with Gullah and Mallan away once injury and susp kicks in. Maybe they are expecting the league to be curtailed...

Ends at midnight does it not?
Yes.

Pretty confident we’ll sign an out of contract 6ft 2inch African with a bit of pace and power but limited goal scoring pedigree.

Cheerful demeanour, humble, fits in well in the dressing room and packing a serious tickling stick that doesn’t go unnoticed particularly by the younger players who are both intimidated and impressed by it.

Every little helps. x

Mibbes got a striker lined up but keeping it shtum in case Aberdeen are watchin. 11.55 Griffiths announced. Watch this space.

First window without Leeann. 2 good midfielders signed and a goalie that looks capable, but still serious deficiencies up front and at CB. Bench options looks stretched with Gullah and Mallan away once injury and susp kicks in. Maybe they are expecting the league to be curtailed...

We’ve been short at the back and light up front for about 3 years. Some things never change.

Curtis Main available
He's been a disaster at the sheep has he no? Why would we want him? Would rather have kept Gullan

I would have liked to see another forward signed, but not completely disappointed. Doidge is due a wee purple patch and Nisbet will chip in. Finger's crossed no injuries.

Mibbes got a striker lined up but keeping it shtum in case Aberdeen are watchin. 11.55 Griffiths announced. Watch this space.
I hope so mate now that’s the difference with 4th and 2nd but just my opinion

Aye, thats a fair point about the league getting binned.

He's been a disaster at the sheep has he no? Why would we want him? Would rather have kept Gullan

I’d rather stick McGregor up front than see us waste money on a total huddy like Curtis Main.

This thread has been viewed 40902 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back