• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The winter transfer window.....

We're far, far too cautious.
Need to make the jump once in a while
Glad we never upped the ante for Bozo Ojo.
Remember the weeping and wailing when we ‘lost out’ on that huddie.

I’ll be the first to admit I was pissed about missing out. It didn’t help when Josh Vela was our second choice and equally as pish.

Reactions: Zab
Now on loan at Wigan...

Now on loan at Wigan...
Scrum half?

Scrum half?
Dummy half.

Norway leave 2

League 2

Surprised we haven’t brought in anyone as of yet, or more leaving, still time I suppose.

To quiet for my liking

Far too quiet, he need a forward and defender regardless.

I see Scott Wright is off to Hunco and Aberdeen are being allowed to cancel their loan and sign the sheep shagging Hun permanently now.

Shame we can't send them our Wright and get Murphy signed up now

Seems Aberdeen are beating us again to a signature..... Callum Hendry.... ?

Must be working on things surely or we would have had our business in this window is now closed.

Must be working on things surely or we would have had our business in this window is now closed.
Still got Mallan to announce

Still got Mallan to announce

He has been in Turkey since last night, strange how it hasn’t been announced officially yet.

He has been in Turkey since last night, strange how it hasn’t been announced officially yet.

Hopefully comes with an actual signing announcement

Gullan away on loan, anyone heard anything?

Gullan away on loan, anyone heard anything?
someone incoming if thats the case ??

someone incoming if thats the case ??
Brian McLauchlin
BBC Sport Scotland
Potentially one more piece of business for Hibs tonight with striker Jamie Gullan possibly heading out on loan.

Brian McLauchlin
BBC Sport Scotland
Potentially one more piece of business for Hibs tonight with striker Jamie Gullan possibly heading out on loan.
not gonna leave us with 2 strikers surely ?

not gonna leave us with 2 strikers surely ?

Nothing else getting mentioned, must be someone coming in.

Liam Lindsay away to Preston

With Cadden coming in Boyle becomes a striker?

Gullan back to Raith Rovers

Gullan back to Raith Rovers
hmmm must be a striker coming in

hmmm must be a striker coming in

You would like to hope so mate

Come on hibs get Leigh in the door

Mackie is going on loan to Norway league 2 but not today their windows is still open into February

Hugely concerning if all we've got up top is Doidge who doesn't score and pissed off Nisbet. We need proven to challenge these two.

Still no - that’s our business concluded for the night message yet ?

Hugely concerning if all we've got up top is Doidge who doesn't score and pissed off Nisbet. We need proven to challenge these two.
There must be someone coming would be crazy to go with two forwards ,especially when one is in a huff and the other is no very good at scoring atm.

There must be someone coming would be crazy to go with two forwards ,especially when one is in a huff and the other is no very good at scoring atm.

@alanftemple

Indications from Easter Road are there won't be another striker coming in, albeit they have been known to keep their cards close to their chest before. Deserve credit for holding firm in face of interest in Nisbet - but a bit surprised by this one. Very shallow pool of strikers

Stewart from the Sticky Buns?

Moult too has been rumoured

Neither will be match fit....

Wonder if that means Boyle will be used as a striker now. Cadden looks the part at right midfield to be fair.

Used to be a good player but has had a horrendous time with injuries, massive gamble that.

Neither will be match fit....
as usual or recently laid off with injuries. Seems par for the course !

That’s who is was thinking of, or the lad at Killie.

Gaullan confirmed - loan to Raith

One of my customers today said to me that lafferty was in talks but I took it with a pinch of salt but now I’m thinking about it,it might actually happen

This thread has been viewed 41003 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
Back