• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The winter transfer window.....

Not all of them by any means:

Seems like he played behind a poor defence, and in a generally shite team that was relegated.

Fair enough, I took that from the Arsenal blog online. Looks like a big old unit and as has been said, his deal with Arsenal is up in the summer so it could turn out to be permanent either way. The Daily retard seems to think it's permanent and he has ended his Arsenal contract early. Time will tell.

Might still be the case?

Sounds like he's leaving Arsenal before signing for us.
Probably can't give him much in the way of wages this season, so a short term deal to be negotiated in the summer or a extension already in place

Can’t see this boy coming up here to sit on the bench so Rocky must be off.

Does anyone have any idea about Rocky? I read he has a long term injury but don’t know if its just rumours?

I think Marciano may be off.

We are signing a goalkeeper from Arsenal, and have just recalled Dabrowski from Dumbarton.
Don't think so. Not before Summer anyway.

Does anyone have any idea about Rocky? I read he has a long term injury but don’t know if its just rumours?

Jack said another 2 or 3 weeks

Jack said another 2 or 3 weeks
Likely to miss the semi-final then ☹️

Can’t see this boy coming up here to sit on the bench so Rocky must be off.

He will be in goals come Monday. Dubrowski is cup tied though so Macey was needed regardless.

Seems like he played behind a poor defence, and in a generally shite team that was relegated.

Nothing will change for him coming here unless we are improving our defence in this window.

Nothing will change for him coming here unless we are improving our defence in this window.
Had a read on the Plymouth forum they didn't have much good to say about him.
Hopefully he will do well with us.

Had a read on the Plymouth forum they didn't have much good to say about him.
Hopefully he will do well with us.
Lot o' Argyle fans saying he was okay and the reason they shipped so many goals was the shite defence in front of him

Seems to get down fairly well for the ball for such a big guy.

Reactions: Zab
Jack Ross saying he hopes to add 1 or 2 more. Any additions further to that would require departures.

Chris Cadden and a centre half would be good. I think we lack physically in midfield and we really need a poacher up front, but trying to make five good signings in January isn’t easy.

Jack Ross saying he hopes to add 1 or 2 more. Any additions further to that would require departures.

Chris Cadden and a centre half would be good. I think we lack physically in midfield and we really need a poacher up front, but trying to make five good signings in January isn’t easy.

If we don't bring in a centre back I'll be very disappointed.

I am not sure JR will see CB as a priority tbh. I might be wrong but I think he will show faith in a defence which has had very good spells this season and clearly some bad ones.

I agree Paul Hanlon was poor for goals at Ibrox then Livingston but almost all of the team have been poor recently and I think it is unfair to single out Paul. The defence definitely needs a revamp but I think this will come after the season ends. Lewis is nearing the end of his career and young Ryan just needs to improve his concentration and ignore the hype about his undoubted potential.

The midfield is a dilemma for me, lack of creativity and lacking in bite at times. This is baffling as we have some fantastic football players and Gogic was a revelation with his tackling and ball winning ability earlier this season.

I think the main reason for the dip in form is for several reasons but the main one for me is JR doesn’t know his best team and often seems to set up wrongly without recognising the opposition strengths or formation. Couple this to the players seem to lack confidence ( or a positive attitude) and it is always going to be difficult.

I would love a couple of solid signings but given the current financial climate, my expectations are fairly low. I hate criticising Hibs players but I would be happy to see Drey Wright go and free up a wage, it just hasn’t worked out for him so far, and he has had plenty chances.

Last edited:
Centre half is apparently a priority according to Moira Gordon. Have the feeling though, that Hanlon and Porteous will still be first two picks. Too many years of some players being untouchable mainly down to the replacements not being a high enough standard.

Time to get ruthless as we’ve had too many on the payroll for recent years that aren’t contributing to us pushing for top 3.

If this isn’t addressed in January then we need to have it done this summer. The joint 5 year Scottish cup and 20 year skol cup anniversary (money spinning) club event in the summer will be a good time to say farewell to some heroes.

Ideally want new signings who are eligible to play in league cup

Ideally want new signings who are eligible to play in league cup

Good point that, if we sign from other Scottish clubs they likely won’t be eligible for the semi final.

We should use the classic old firm tactic and sign Jason Kerr from St. Johnstone - can’t play for either team in the semi, but strengthens us in the league.

Good point that, if we sign from other Scottish clubs they likely won’t be eligible for the semi final.

We should use the classic old firm tactic and sign Jason Kerr from St. Johnstone - can’t play for either team in the semi, but strengthens us in the league.

He is the obvious choice, much as I like Gallagher, he is pushing for a move to Celtc.

He is the obvious choice, much as I like Gallagher, he is pushing for a move to Celtc.

Aye he’d be a great signing for us. Seems Gallagher fancies a big pay day, can’t blame him at the age of 30.

Kerr is a good age in terms of bringing experience but still having plenty time to develop.

Should’ve signed the Bonnyrigg rose keeper, what a game he’s had the night

Last edited:
Should’ve signed the Bonnyrigg dose keeper what a game he’s had the night
Id swap their no 9 for drey wright :lauff:

Should’ve signed the Bonnyrigg rose keeper, what a game he’s had the night

Cracking game

Aye he’d be a great signing for us. Seems Gallagher fancies a big pay day, can’t blame him at the age of 30.

Kerr is a good age in terms of bringing experience but still having plenty time to develop.

Hibs fan I think, his brother plays for Leith Athletic, be a decent signing

Centre half is apparently a priority according to Moira Gordon. Have the feeling though, that Hanlon and Porteous will still be first two picks. Too many years of some players being untouchable mainly down to the replacements not being a high enough standard.

Time to get ruthless as we’ve had too many on the payroll for recent years that aren’t contributing to us pushing for top 3.

If this isn’t addressed in January then we need to have it done this summer. The joint 5 year Scottish cup and 20 year skol cup anniversary (money spinning) club event in the summer will be a good time to say farewell to some heroes.
Dinnae want tae make you feel auld but it’s 30 years since the Skol Cup win.

Where’s that gone!

Matt Macey (Arsenal goalkeeper) apparently set to join Hibs.

Playing well tonight ?

Playing well tonight ?
Pity he's had to.
Would be happier with him watching the game going on 80 yards up the park.

I noticed Dundee are being linked with Nicky Clark as he is out of contract.

Got to be worth considering on a short deal as our third choice striker? 10 goals this season.

I’d rather chuck a 4month loan deal for Cummings as the short term fix.

Shrewsbury desperate to trim a 30 man squad and miles out of favour under Cotterill.

Major surgery needed this summer and we can get permanent options in then when availability of players is better and our finances will be clearer. Ron definitely won’t be keen on longer term deals right now when there is so much uncertainty about crowds coming back and with potential hit on season ticket sales next season.

I’d rather chuck a 4month loan deal for Cummings as the short term fix.

Shrewsbury desperate to trim a 30 man squad and miles out of favour under Cotterill.

Major surgery needed this summer and we can get permanent options in then when availability of players is better and our finances will be clearer. Ron definitely won’t be keen on longer term deals right now when there is so much uncertainty about crowds coming back and with potential hit on season ticket sales next season.

Said similar in the summer, I think he comes back to Scotland with a point to prove.
He's not gonna enjoy not playing, doesn't seem like his kinda thing.

He was lethal in the box, frustrated me seeing him tryna be Leigh all over the pitch.

Absolute belter going round on faceboak and Twitter that we are after lafferty. Man. I love silly season

Absolute belter going round on faceboak and Twitter that we are after lafferty. Man. I love silly season
Seen that, every windae theres a new Hibs transfer account, mostly talking pish. I remember 1 a few years ago linking us tae Whittaker... 3 weeks after he signed. ?

If I see that orange bastard with our scarf over his head, I’m out

Getting my tattoo lasered off.

Or if that’s too sore I’m just wearing long sleeves for ever.

You havnae gone for years. I would stop going if he played for Hibs too though.

Which one ?
Lafferty or cummings

Which one ?
Lafferty or cummings
Cummings’ dad is a Hun.
Lafferty is a fucking Hun *&*^.

No the same.

Which one ?
Lafferty or cummings
Lafferty. Haven’t heard any leanings from Cummings although as Shrink says his auld man is a hun. Personally I think Cummings is yesterday’s news. Never say never though

Lafferty. Haven’t heard any leanings from Cummings although as Shrink says his auld man is a hun. Personally I think Cummings is yesterday’s news. Never say never though

He was pretty delighted to go there on loan tbf.
It's never been part of his agenda though, so it doesn't really matter to me.
Lafferty can go fuck himself, I'm glad he shat on us and Neil. He'll never be welcome here.

I agree that Cummings is in the past and there's nothing to actually give evidence to him being able to do much if he did come back up the road. I'd be surprised if we looked there as well because it would look like we didn't have many ideas.

But something in me disagrees with all of that and thinks it would work.
Could do with some more character in the squad too. Loveable radges are hard to come by

He DOES have a cool date tattooed on his hand though!

This thread has been viewed 40884 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back