The winter transfer window.....

tricky

Legendary Radge
Aye he’d be a great signing for us. Seems Gallagher fancies a big pay day, can’t blame him at the age of 30.

Kerr is a good age in terms of bringing experience but still having plenty time to develop.

Hibs fan I think, his brother plays for Leith Athletic, be a decent signing

Reactions: Zab

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Centre half is apparently a priority according to Moira Gordon. Have the feeling though, that Hanlon and Porteous will still be first two picks. Too many years of some players being untouchable mainly down to the replacements not being a high enough standard.

Time to get ruthless as we’ve had too many on the payroll for recent years that aren’t contributing to us pushing for top 3.

If this isn’t addressed in January then we need to have it done this summer. The joint 5 year Scottish cup and 20 year skol cup anniversary (money spinning) club event in the summer will be a good time to say farewell to some heroes.
Dinnae want tae make you feel auld but it’s 30 years since the Skol Cup win.

Where’s that gone!

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I noticed Dundee are being linked with Nicky Clark as he is out of contract.

Got to be worth considering on a short deal as our third choice striker? 10 goals this season.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
I’d rather chuck a 4month loan deal for Cummings as the short term fix.

Shrewsbury desperate to trim a 30 man squad and miles out of favour under Cotterill.

Major surgery needed this summer and we can get permanent options in then when availability of players is better and our finances will be clearer. Ron definitely won’t be keen on longer term deals right now when there is so much uncertainty about crowds coming back and with potential hit on season ticket sales next season.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I’d rather chuck a 4month loan deal for Cummings as the short term fix.

Shrewsbury desperate to trim a 30 man squad and miles out of favour under Cotterill.

Major surgery needed this summer and we can get permanent options in then when availability of players is better and our finances will be clearer. Ron definitely won’t be keen on longer term deals right now when there is so much uncertainty about crowds coming back and with potential hit on season ticket sales next season.

Said similar in the summer, I think he comes back to Scotland with a point to prove.
He's not gonna enjoy not playing, doesn't seem like his kinda thing.

He was lethal in the box, frustrated me seeing him tryna be Leigh all over the pitch.

muzzhfc

Just A Radge
Absolute belter going round on faceboak and Twitter that we are after lafferty. Man. I love silly season

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Absolute belter going round on faceboak and Twitter that we are after lafferty. Man. I love silly season
Seen that, every windae theres a new Hibs transfer account, mostly talking pish. I remember 1 a few years ago linking us tae Whittaker... 3 weeks after he signed. 😂

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Lafferty. Haven’t heard any leanings from Cummings although as Shrink says his auld man is a hun. Personally I think Cummings is yesterday’s news. Never say never though

He was pretty delighted to go there on loan tbf.
It's never been part of his agenda though, so it doesn't really matter to me.
Lafferty can go fuck himself, I'm glad he shat on us and Neil. He'll never be welcome here.

I agree that Cummings is in the past and there's nothing to actually give evidence to him being able to do much if he did come back up the road. I'd be surprised if we looked there as well because it would look like we didn't have many ideas.

But something in me disagrees with all of that and thinks it would work.
Could do with some more character in the squad too. Loveable radges are hard to come by