The winter transfer window.....

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Not sure I would keep Lewis but would depend on who we brought in He has been great at times and steady as a rock but not sure he is part of future building squad and could use wages elsewhere

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

not sure how reliable this is
With Matt Macey reportedly set to join Hibernian on loan until the end of the season, it appears that an opportunity could open up for another goalkeeper to become Arsenal’s third-choice in that position.

Hattie

Donator
Other articles suggest its a permanent signing, including Shrinks above?
The way im taking it is that he has signed with us till end of season, no loan. His contract expires with Arsenal then.. so prob done some kind of deal. But who knows

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Whether he fancies London, Millwall or not, he won’t be knocking back substantially more wages to stay in Scotland. Was always a pipe dream

930A32AF-D07F-463C-B2B0-29640D1D3DD4.jpeg

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Other articles suggest its a permanent signing, including Shrinks above?
Fair enough, I took that from the Arsenal blog online. Looks like a big old unit and as has been said, his deal with Arsenal is up in the summer so it could turn out to be permanent either way. The Daily retard seems to think it's permanent and he has ended his Arsenal contract early. Time will tell.

Admin
Fair enough, I took that from the Arsenal blog online. Looks like a big old unit and as has been said, his deal with Arsenal is up in the summer so it could turn out to be permanent either way. The Daily retard seems to think it's permanent and he has ended his Arsenal contract early. Time will tell.

More concerning is the fact the Portsmouth fans think he is garbage, he was there on loan last season?