The winter transfer window.....

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
And that is the very situation we didnt want.
A body for the sake of numbers, not ability.
Agreed, I take the view that signing anyone that you don't see as a starter on the team sheet every week is effectively just taking out an insurance policy against injury or poor form. To liken it to buying a new car, if you set out with a specific set of requirements and a specific budget, and the dealer is unable to meet that, you just walk away and come back later. You don't decide to buy a shiny new insurance policy with the budget instead.

The Family

Capital Radge
And that is the very situation we didnt want.
A body for the sake of numbers, not ability.

Thinking back I am glad we never brought Main in, still very light up top and now we have an unhappy striker also, just hope they know what they are doing.

Reactions: Zab

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Thinking back I am glad we never brought Main in, still very light up top and now we have an unhappy striker also, just hope they know what they are doing.
We dont know for sure he is unhappy?
It may be a bit like the Steven Fletcher saga where he was asked to hang fire for a better deal?
I dont know that obviously, but if he's a decent guy he will knuckle down and work hard for that better, bigger payday.
I hope so anyway.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
It may be a bit like the Steven Fletcher saga where he was asked to hang fire for a better deal?
I dont know that obviously, but if he's a decent guy he will knuckle down and work hard for that better, bigger payday.
I hope so anyway.
Spot on.
Let’s hope he’s a decent guy badly advised and will knuckle down and play for the jersey and the fans.
The last thing we need is another Katie/Kamberi situation.
If he fucks us about I’m going to start calling him Nesbit.

The Family

Capital Radge
I hope so anyway.

He put in transfer request which didn’t happen of course he is going to be unhappy

The Family

Capital Radge
Daft question but how does anyone know he put in a transfer request?

Sky Sports, All the Edinburgh & Weegie Rags were all saying the same, seemingly Ross confirmed it on the radio also. It must have some truth in it for them all to be saying the same.

Admin
Sky Sports, All the Edinburgh & Weegie Rags were all saying the same, seemingly Ross confirmed it on the radio also. It must have some truth in it for them all to be saying the same.

Interesting as he has not given any interviews, even about tonights game that I am aware? One slaver drops in he is unhappy, MSN repeat and before you know its fact. Course it might be true but if it leaked it it would be his agent no one else.

Al Catraz

Senile Radge
He put in transfer request which didn’t happen of course he is going to be unhappy
Not nessacellery. Maybe just testing Hibs resolve. They must have spoken to him if indeed he put in a request. I doubt it myself, as it is such an obvious thing for the rags to quote and stir shite. He’ll get his big money move .... when Hibs are ready to flog him. He’ll have been told that. Needs to keep scoring though. Teams ain’t gonna buy him to just play nice supportive football. They’ll want goals.

The Family

Capital Radge
Interesting as he has not given any interviews, even about tonights game that I am aware? One slaver drops in he is unhappy, MSN repeat and before you know its fact. Course it might be true but if it leaked it it would be his agent no one else.

Sky sports news were running it last night, but for some reason after they went to the adverts the story never appeared, they were saying they knew the reason behind the transfer request, which I thought was strange how it wasn’t run.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Hibs have played it correctly. Every player has a price - Hibs said what his price was, nobody would pay it.
The end.

Remember the Retard wanted us to sell Broon to the Hun in a cut price deal and how terrible a decision it was not to accept a couple of million for him and Katy combined.....

Glad Ron stuck to his guns.
Nisbet is in the early stages of a 4 year deal so I’m not really unhappy if he’s unhappy.
We’ve both got plenty time to get over the disappointment.

Al Catraz

Senile Radge
Hibs have played it correctly. Every player has a price - Hibs said what his price was, nobody would pay it.
The end.

Remember the Retard wanted us to sell Broon to the Hun in a cut price deal and how terrible a decision it was not to accept a couple of million for him and Katy combined.....

Glad Ron stuck to his guns.
Nisbet is in the early stages of a 4 year deal so I’m not really unhappy if he’s unhappy.
We’ve both got plenty time to get over the disappointment.
We‘ll find out how un-happy he is to-night - maybes a hat-trick would make home feel a wee bit better .. if he really is unhappy.

Zab

Admin
We‘ll find out how un-happy he is to-night - maybes a hat-trick would make home feel a wee bit better .. if he really is unhappy.

I’m no convinced he handed in a transfer request or is unhappy.

I’ve seen one terribly written article in a Glasgow red tip about him being unhappy. It’s states the usual “sources close to the player”, says his wages would have been £10,000 a week but also says Birmingham City hadn’t spoke to player... sounds like contradictory made up shite to me.

If he wants a big move he’s now got till the summer to earn one.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
The thought going through my head is:

If the reports are true that we were in for another forward but that fell through then maybe we were prepared to let Nisbet leave for the right fee. When that didn't happen we said we're no selling. That could have been the catalyst for the transfer request. If true Nisbet had maybe had the carrot of a big money move dangled in front of him.

That's all hypothetical but it would make the transfer request a little bit more understandable.

And if true good business from Hibs.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts