The winter transfer window.....

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I can't see us signing anyone now. I felt at the start of the window we needed forward and defensive reinforcements.

We've instead added to the midfield. Though both Irvine & Cadden look impressive.

Roll on the summer...

The Family

Capital Radge
On a serious note out of the names mentioned you would hope it’s either Stewart or Main, with Moult been out for a while it would be a massive risk but at least the other two will be fit and ready to go.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
With Gullan going out on loan again, we are now left with two recognised first team strikers at Easter Road. One of whom tried to get away from the club today. I would have thought that another forward would be essential given we have five months of the season left.

Btw I wouldn't' have loaned out Gullan, but clearly Ross doesn't rate him or Mallan for that matter.

scothibs

Just A Radge
I’ve just looked across at east mains and there isn’t a light on so hopefully there is a striker at Easter road. I live in macmerry so can see east mains from the bairns window

The Family

Capital Radge
That’s it folks disappointed we haven’t added another striker, I would have been happy with Main. Just hope we don’t pick up any injuries up top or we are screwed.

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
First window without Leeann. 2 good midfielders signed and a goalie that looks capable, but still serious deficiencies up front and at CB. Bench options looks stretched with Gullah and Mallan away once injury and susp kicks in. Maybe they are expecting the league to be curtailed...

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Pretty confident we’ll sign an out of contract 6ft 2inch African with a bit of pace and power but limited goal scoring pedigree.

Cheerful demeanour, humble, fits in well in the dressing room and packing a serious tickling stick that doesn’t go unnoticed particularly by the younger players who are both intimidated and impressed by it.

Every little helps. x

Zab

Admin
First window without Leeann. 2 good midfielders signed and a goalie that looks capable, but still serious deficiencies up front and at CB. Bench options looks stretched with Gullah and Mallan away once injury and susp kicks in. Maybe they are expecting the league to be curtailed...

We’ve been short at the back and light up front for about 3 years. Some things never change.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
I would have liked to see another forward signed, but not completely disappointed. Doidge is due a wee purple patch and Nisbet will chip in. Finger's crossed no injuries.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Aye, thats a fair point about the league getting binned.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here