The winter transfer window.....

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Well the Record are since reporting an exclusive of Birmingham bidding £2m for Cosgrove.

Can’t be true as we’ve already sold them Nisbet according to the posts above. Evidence is clear in the pishy bedsheets stinking the Lothians currently.

Calm things down to a panic and “Happy Friday” as sheepy halfwits now commonly say in work environments

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Vast majority understand their own financial circumstances and how difficult it is to afford a number of season tickets for the household to enjoy David Tanner talk about "Hibernian" every fortnight as we win very few matches playing the beautiful game pretty brutally at times....

The club are duty bound to listen to serious offers for our players. That we all get. HOWEVER, competitive clubs around us have politely declined better offers for inferior players.

The club must not sell our players cheaply. That's not good business. Nor good marketing for season ticket renewal.

Again that's your choice whether you buy a season ticket or no. Hibs survival is key here and I'd prefer Hibs to stay around and if that means selling players then so it must be. Agreed we shouldn't accept peanuts.

Let's also remember were no even sure if fans will be allowed back next season so another massive hit could be on it's way.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I don't think Porto, Nissy or Doig will leave in this window.

Others might.

I have no knowledge it's just my view (influenced by what i'm hoping for).

We have brought a lot of new faces in in the last few weeks/months.

It kinda feels a bit like pre-season and i'm hopeful that after another few weeks bedding in we'll have a strong finish to the season.

Players lose form, carry injuries, have issues outside of football, get fatigued.

All the time they are at Hibs players they will get my full support.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Cosgrove en route to Brum for his medical ?

Carshare with Nissy not allowed due to Covid

The Family

Capital Radge
Millwall fans convinced we have accepted their bid of 1.3 million plus add on’s for Porto. If this does happen Porto must have wanted the move also.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
I'm assuming that if Doig were sold that the Gunts wouldnt be due any sort of development fee as they released him??

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Millwall fans convinced we have accepted their bid of 1.3 million plus add on’s for Porto. If this does happen Porto must have wanted the move also.
The cash incentives on offer to Porteus from Millwall will set him up for life( if he screws the nut).
He will get a chunk of any transfer fee.
(10% it used to be if a player hadn't sought a transfer).
A wage probably 3-4 times his present salary. 10k/week?
Bonuses.
Wouldn't surprise me if he goes.

Zab

Admin
The cash incentives on offer to Porteus from Millwall will set him up for life( if he screws the nut).
He will get a chunk of any transfer fee.
(10% it used to be if a player hadn't sought a transfer).
A wage probably 3-4 times his present salary. 10k/week?
Bonuses.
Wouldn't surprise me if he goes.

Life changing money. Considering he’s already suffered a serious injury which could have ended his career before it even got off the ground, I wouldn’t blame him one bit for wanting to sign that kind of deal.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Life changing money. Considering he’s already suffered a serious injury which could have ended his career before it even got off the ground, I wouldn’t blame him one bit for wanting to sign that kind of deal.
I'm not sure if hes still eligible for a signing on fee on top of that.
But if he is then, with the figures being quoted it could 200k ish.
Plus wages and bonuses.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here