The winter transfer window.....

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Nothing in the media about us declining the offers

Or accepting.
There's no guarantees any offer has actually been made either.
See what happens tomorrow

But we need to get a move on if we're doing anything at all, id rather keep everyone than be a scramble job last minute

Not interested in accepting another throwaway season.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Or accepting.
There's no guarantees any offer has actually been made either.
See what happens tomorrow

But we need to get a move on if we're doing anything at all, id rather keep everyone than be a scramble job last minute

Not interested in accepting another throwaway season.

Aye could all be utter shite. Soon see.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Not far from thinking the same, paid what? 200k plus a sell on fee? 30% again was the story.

Sell him, the we sign Stewart from County.. plus a couple loans from wherever.

Can almost feel it
Sunderland are apparently in for Stewart.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Aye. Tbh when I heard Boyle has been having personal issues i thought it was the end of him.

The way I heard it, was that these issues have been ongoing for quite some time, not just recently.

Sunderland are apparently in for Stewart.

Pretty shite in league one, can't blow us out the water with wages anymore either.
Not that I'm excited about Stewart, but im not worried about them either.

If anything does happen though, we need to move quick on whatever we do.
Im not even convinced we've even looked at any more potential players this window.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
The way I heard it, was that these issues have been ongoing for quite some time, not just recently.

Pretty shite in league one, can't blow us out the water with wages anymore either.

Im not even convinced we've even looked at any more potential players this window.

Ah ok didn't know that. Nae wonder he's no been brilliant.

sockyboy

Just A Radge

Im not even convinced we've even looked at any more potential players this

Will wait and see. I seriously doubt any offers of the £2 million type are incoming for Nisbet right now.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Majority will know the financial plight Scottish football is in and would understand teams selling players.
Vast majority understand their own financial circumstances and how difficult it is to afford a number of season tickets for the household to enjoy David Tanner talk about "Hibernian" every fortnight as we win very few matches playing the beautiful game pretty brutally at times....

The club are duty bound to listen to serious offers for our players. That we all get. HOWEVER, competitive clubs around us have politely declined better offers for inferior players.

The club must not sell our players cheaply. That's not good business. Nor good marketing for season ticket renewal.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts