The Universe

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hattie

Donator
😂😂😂😂 I not sure I believe it either. I’ve googled it a thousand times just to check. Even if there are roughly the same amount of grains and planets it’s mind blowing.
it can’t be true 🤣🤣

Another mind blowing fact ( not really about the universe, but worth mentioning when we hear about being “ billions in debt”
A Million seconds is 11.5 days
A billion is 11574 😳
If you had £1m and spent £10,000 a day, it would last you 100 days.
If you had £1bn and spent £10,000 a day…… it would last 300 years 🥴🥴

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Weirst star was born about 100 million years after the Big Bang, and it has long since burned out.

Since the birth of the first star the universe has been in the “era of light”. 95% of all stars that will ever exist have already been born. The rate of creation of new stars is slowing down until eventually no more will be created. In about 100 trillion years time all stars will burn out and the universe will return to darkness, entering the “degeneration era”. Hopefully Hibs will win another Scottish Cup before then…

It’s amazing that the human brain can comprehend this and has developed the technology to study this.
What part does the so called god particle have in all this if it is actually able to time travel?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
😂😂😂😂 I not sure I believe it either. I’ve googled it a thousand times just to check. Even if there are roughly the same amount of grains and planets it’s mind blowing.
it can’t be true 🤣🤣

Another mind blowing fact ( not really about the universe, but worth mentioning when we hear about being “ billions in debt”
A Million seconds is 11.5 days
A billion is 11574 😳
When I was growing up a billion was a million million

Zab

Admin
What part does the so called god particle have in all this if it is actually able to time travel?

None really. They might be able to send the particle back through space and time, potentially as some kind of message, but don’t see how that would do anything to change what will happen 100 trillion years down the line. Our star will have long burned out by then.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
None really. They might be able to send the particle back through space and time, potentially as some kind of message, but don’t see how that would do anything to change what will happen 100 trillion years down the line. Our star will have long burned out by then.
I was wondering if this already happens and causes new galaxies to form.

Hattie

Donator
I think, that we expand to roughly that point, then when all the lights go out, the universe starts to compress back into that itty bitty atom we call the big bang.
Then starts all over again.

It's the only way I can get my head around the singular point.
I think they say the universe is still stretching out so to speak, from the Big Bang, the blow out or something, and whatever stretches out will eventually compress back in as you say

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I think they say the universe is still stretching out so to speak, from the Big Bang, the blow out or something, and whatever stretches out will eventually compress back in as you say

It is, technically the big bang is still happening.
The further out you are, the faster you're moving too.
So galaxies 2 or 3 times further away, are moving 2 or 3 times faster.

Physics and space is a wild ride.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Also there is the parallel universe theory that you'll find in books like His Dark Materials that their may be infinate 'Universii?' with infinate possible scenarios and the possibility that you might be able to find tears which you can pass through sort of like Goodnight Sweetheart so there be the possibility that somewhere out there the Revolution has been succesful and also another one where the Nazis win the war.
The other thing that I find baffling is why so many people would believe that 'God' would have a special interest in this particular speck of dust.
The other thing that I found interesting is that (I hope I have got this right) we 'replace all'? our cells every seven years?and that the cells have gaps between them and that although you perceive 'a person' there is no real definative seperation apart from animal cell walls and the atmosphere round about you.

Zab

Admin
Also there is the parallel universe theory that you'll find in books like His Dark Materials that their may be infinate 'Universii?' with infinate possible scenarios and the possibility that you might be able to find tears which you can pass through sort of like Goodnight Sweetheart so there be the possibility that somewhere out there the Revolution has been succesful and also another one where the Nazis win the war.
The other thing that I find baffling is why so many people would believe that 'God' would have a special interest in this particular speck of dust.
The other thing that I found interesting is that (I hope I have got this right) we 'replace all'? our cells every seven years?and that the cells have gaps between them and that although you perceive 'a person' there is no real definative seperation apart from animal cell walls and the atmosphere round about you.

Yeah I’ve read that about the cells. Basically the cells in our body only live for seven years and are all replaced. Not sure if it makes any difference but I’ve read theories linking that to why people develop new allergies and tastes.

And here's me concerned that some fucking incompetent twats balls up that has left me getting my booster jab a month latter than I should have.

Remind me to fuck right off if ever I'm in the company of anyone on this thread in a boozer and a discussion about the Cosmos starts. Thank you.

BIG G

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
And here's me concerned that some fucking incompetent twats balls up that has left me getting my booster jab a month latter than I should have.

Remind me to fuck right off if ever I'm in the company of anyone on this thread in a boozer and a discussion about the Cosmos starts. Thank you.

BIG G
Remember to close the docking bay doors on offfuckïng 👽

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
This is the one that really amazes me. Walked from aberlady to yellowcraigs last week and the amount of sand in that wee bit of coast in a wee country like Scotland must be in the billions of grains.
It’s so incomprehensible I’m not sure I believe it to be true
Give me £20 an hour to find out, that should be me in a job for life

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here