The Universe

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Its mental.

Its either always been here. Or not. Thats radge.

Aliens, either exist or they dont. Both radge.

You can fit a million earths intae the sun!... and its meant tae be a wee shitty sun. Whats that about? Radge.

We only know of around 4% of the universe. We know the other 96% universe is there, but we've nae idea. Mental

We know 62% of Gunts wear spunk stained staypress trousers. Expected.

But really, sometimes i feel like Terry Fuckwit when it comes tae the heavens.
1637371672873.png
 

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Its mental.

Its either always been here. Or not. Thats radge.

Aliens, either exist or they dont. Both radge.

You can fit a million earths intae the sun!... and its meant tae be a wee shitty sun. Whats that about? Radge.

We only know of around 4% of the universe. We know the other 96% universe is there, but we've nae idea. Mental

We know 62% of Gunts wear spunk stained staypress trousers. Expected.

But really, sometimes i feel like Terry Fuckwit when it comes tae the heavens.
View attachment 7014
It's amazing and I also love that its one of the few places where scientists are left alone to say "we don't know yet - let's find out".

Neil DeGrasse Tyson's podcast Star Talk is a good listen if you're wanting a pop-science take on mind melting universe concepts.
 

ILHTD

New radge
Its mental.

Its either always been here. Or not. Thats radge.

Aliens, either exist or they dont. Both radge.

You can fit a million earths intae the sun!... and its meant tae be a wee shitty sun. Whats that about? Radge.

We only know of around 4% of the universe. We know the other 96% universe is there, but we've nae idea. Mental

We know 62% of Gunts wear spunk stained staypress trousers. Expected.

But really, sometimes i feel like Terry Fuckwit when it comes tae the heavens.
View attachment 7014
Truly mental. My biggest mind fuck is the human brain. Stores a lifetime of memories and makes everything about you work. Taste, sight, hearing, touch, smell, conscience, dreams, breathing, hallucinations, 80 odd billion neurons all ready to connect at lightspeed....as mental as it gets.
 

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Its mental.

Its either always been here. Or not. Thats radge.

Aliens, either exist or they dont. Both radge.

You can fit a million earths intae the sun!... and its meant tae be a wee shitty sun. Whats that about? Radge.

We only know of around 4% of the universe. We know the other 96% universe is there, but we've nae idea. Mental

We know 62% of Gunts wear spunk stained staypress trousers. Expected.

But really, sometimes i feel like Terry Fuckwit when it comes tae the heavens.
View attachment 7014
Reminded me of this Emmy.
 

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Its mental.

Its either always been here. Or not. Thats radge.

Aliens, either exist or they dont. Both radge.

You can fit a million earths intae the sun!... and its meant tae be a wee shitty sun. Whats that about? Radge.

We only know of around 4% of the universe. We know the other 96% universe is there, but we've nae idea. Mental

We know 62% of Gunts wear spunk stained staypress trousers. Expected.

But really, sometimes i feel like Terry Fuckwit when it comes tae the heavens.
View attachment 7014
96% of the universe is where all the aliens live and travel. They know we're here but just like to make us think we're alone.
 

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
There are 10x more stars in the universe, than grains of sand on earth. That’s a lot of fukin stars 🧐
This is the one that really amazes me. Walked from aberlady to yellowcraigs last week and the amount of sand in that wee bit of coast in a wee country like Scotland must be in the billions of grains.
It’s so incomprehensible I’m not sure I believe it to be true
 

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
This is the one that really amazes me. Walked from aberlady to yellowcraigs last week and the amount of sand in that wee bit of coast in a wee country like Scotland must be in the billions of grains.
It’s so incomprehensible I’m not sure I believe it to be true
😂😂😂😂 I not sure I believe it either. I’ve googled it a thousand times just to check. Even if there are roughly the same amount of grains and planets it’s mind blowing.
it can’t be true 🤣🤣

Another mind blowing fact ( not really about the universe, but worth mentioning when we hear about being “ billions in debt”
A Million seconds is 11.5 days
A billion is 11574 😳
 

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I love this stuff.
But I can't wrap my head around most of it.
The numbers involved are brain melting.

I cant understand how nothing, became all of this.
Big bang, from a single point, in the middle of nowhere, but how did nowhere exist. How did that much energy manage to happen when there was nothing there.
Just a random explosion of nothingness, created everything. A random explosion that we've managed to actually see/hear.

400 billion galaxies that we can see, came from a millionth of a billionth of a centimeter, born in a an instant.

It took less than a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a second, to expand from an atom to the size of a tennis ball.

Unit used to measure that, is a planck time.
Here's another outrageous number..
There are more units of planck time in a single second, than all the seconds since the big bang.
31million seconds in a year, 14 billion years since the big bang...

Every second you see, is a billion, billion, billion, billion, billion planck times.

Physics 🤯🤯
 

Zab

Admin
The first star was born about 100 million years after the Big Bang, and it has long since burned out.

Since the birth of the first star the universe has been in the “era of light”. 95% of all stars that will ever exist have already been born. The rate of creation of new stars is slowing down until eventually no more will be created. In about 100 trillion years time all stars will burn out and the universe will return to darkness, entering the “degeneration era”. Hopefully Hibs will win another Scottish Cup before then…

It’s amazing that the human brain can comprehend this and has developed the technology to study this.
 

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The first star was born about 100 million years after the Big Bang, and it has long since burned out.

Since the birth of the first star the universe has been in the “era of light”. 95% of all stars that will ever exist have already been born. The rate of creation of new stars is slowing down until eventually no more will be created. In about 100 trillion years time all stars will burn out and the universe will return to darkness, entering the “degeneration era”. Hopefully Hibs will win another Scottish Cup before then…

It’s amazing that the human brain can comprehend this and has developed the technology to study this.

I think, that we expand to roughly that point, then when all the lights go out, the universe starts to compress back into that itty bitty atom we call the big bang.
Then starts all over again.

It's the only way I can get my head around the singular point.
 

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
The first star was born about 100 million years after the Big Bang, and it has long since burned out.

Since the birth of the first star the universe has been in the “era of light”. 95% of all stars that will ever exist have already been born. The rate of creation of new stars is slowing down until eventually no more will be created. In about 100 trillion years time all stars will burn out and the universe will return to darkness, entering the “degeneration era”. Hopefully Hibs will win another Scottish Cup before then…

It’s amazing that the human brain can comprehend this and has developed the technology to study this.
mine cant
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Zab

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
😂😂😂😂 I not sure I believe it either. I’ve googled it a thousand times just to check. Even if there are roughly the same amount of grains and planets it’s mind blowing.
it can’t be true 🤣🤣

Another mind blowing fact ( not really about the universe, but worth mentioning when we hear about being “ billions in debt”
A Million seconds is 11.5 days
A billion is 11574 😳
Ive been alive for just over 2 billion seconds.
 

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
I think, that we expand to roughly that point, then when all the lights go out, the universe starts to compress back into that itty bitty atom we call the big bang.
Then starts all over again.

It's the only way I can get my head around the singular point.
But what about the very first time. Just before it happened??

I'm too hungover for this this morning!!!
 
Want to get rid of the ads?
Sign up For a Private Membership!
Click Here
Top