The standard of the performances

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
I had to turn it off during the last minute after what was a truly shocking 60 seconds of play

No one can complain about the points total. 10 points after 4 games is excellent but if we are aiming for third our performances have to be so much better

That's two home games now were we've let Killie and Motherwell have the ball. Just as the well the fans weren't at the game today or it would have been murder

Not good enough and Jack Ross has a lot of questions to answer after that display today

mod

Bounce Radge
I agree with your post.Hibs were truly shocking.Anyone can see we need players.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Shocking going forward. Pretty good defensively.

Zab

Admin
Are folk seriously pishing the bed after taking 10 points out of 12, without conceding a goal from open play, and all 3 of our forwards have scored already....

Aye it wasn’t a great game, but the fact this Hibs team can defend properly and pick up points without playing well is such a massive positive in the context of a season.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Our set up today was wrong, we got completely run all over the midfield, there wasn’t a lot of service to our forwards, woeful passing, too many hiding and not up to the challenge, Boyler should have scored, what has happened to him since the Killie game, Halberg, Newell and Horgan not good enough if we want to progress, I also don’t see Mallan being any better either, still 3/4 short of real quality.

westsidehibs

Bounce Radge
Never seen the game, were we that bad ? The stats don't look good at all .

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Are folk seriously pishing the bed after taking 10 points out of 12, without conceding a goal from open play, and all 3 of our forwards have scored already....

Aye it wasn’t a great game, but the fact this Hibs team can defend properly and pick up points without playing well is such a massive positive in the context of a season.
Great we have 10 points but the table can quickly change if we don’t finish these kinds of games with three points especially at home. How anyone can defend that performance is beyond me, pishing the bed more like a wake up call and reality check.

cstkto

Bounce Radge
We have only really had one good half all season first one vs livy. Every other game we have been under the cosh.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
The 2 televised games shown around the world...we have been absolutely honking.

A points a point in all,but based on the 2....we will be lucky tobe top 6!

The commentators go on about how great attacking we are....we could still be playing now and not score.

Did we even have a shot on target?

Doesnt matter if your playing Real Madrid.
If you dont even manage a shot on target at home...its pathetic!

Edit..just remembered one at end of first half.
All is fantastic then :)

Last edited:

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Radge
These are the games we should be winning, if we had had a go at them and came away with a point a would be a lot happier, that was woeful today

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
I don't think its hysteria as I said the points return is excellent but we can't continue to play like that at home. That's two home games now where we have let the oppositon dictate

When we play the old firm it will be a hammering

Top of the league though

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£41.24
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage