• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The prince of nonces

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Has lost his legal battle against a civil court case in the US…
He will now have to sit on a court case and get questioned for upto 7 hours a day about being a sex offender.
Thank feck the US have balls to stand up to the establishment sex offenders in the British establishment

He will now have to sit on a court case and get questioned for upto 7 hours a day about being a sex offender.
Thank feck the US have balls to stand up to the establishment sex offenders in the British establishment

He surely won't turn up?

Does that mean that he would be arrested if he entered the US, or would it just be a particular state?

Would he have diplomatic immunity in any case?

Followed the case, but not very closely as you can probably tell?

screw any trial. Put the whole family up against a wall and shoot them, i say. I'll throw in Zab for the no sures

Shame they didnt see fit to hand over the woman that ran over and killed the laddie on the scooter

I think his quote 'it was just a straightforward shooting weekend' says it all!

screw any trial. Put the whole family up against a wall and shoot them, i say. I'll throw in Zab for the no sures
am joking @Purple & Green ! It was from another thread.....I wouldnae throw in Zab.

His mum will pay her off.
:coffee1:

You spelled bump wrong

Shame they didnt see fit to hand over the woman that ran over and killed the laddie on the scooter
Yep, that was shocking mate

He surely won't turn up?

Does that mean that he would be arrested if he entered the US, or would it just be a particular state?

Would he have diplomatic immunity in any case?

Followed the case, but not very closely as you can probably tell?
Not sure if it’s via satellite TV or what.
Very much doubt he has the baws to go to the US

I thought they had come to some agreement about sending her back over here just before Christmas.

Edit. Only future similar situations.

Was just going to say that Daz , and hounding a few people to be turned over to them , that assagne guy included

You spelled bump wrong
Still convinced Diana was done away with 🤔
Saying that , I feel a bit sorry for E.R.

I thought they had come to some agreement about sending her back over here just before Christmas.

Edit. Only future similar situations.
isnt she getting tried over there or something ??

Not sure if it’s via satellite TV or what.
Very much doubt he has the baws to go to the US
Doubt guys like us would be afforded that eh ? Should be extradited
Was just going to say that Daz , and hounding a few people to be turned over to them , that assagne guy included
money always talks , look what that celebrity bike Jordan got off with the other week

I know!Easter Road looks a bit scruffy,could do with a paint job.

tf1642022259695.png

isnt she getting tried over there or something ??
The case of Anne Sacoolas, the US national charged over the death of motorcyclist Harry Dunn, is to be heard by a UK court, prosecutors have said.
Mr Dunn, 19, died in a crash with a car near RAF Croughton, Northamptonshire, on 27 August, 2019.
The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said Mrs Sacoolas' case would go before magistrates next month.
Her lawyers denied reports the 44-year-old would attend via video link and said no such agreement had been made.

Couldn’t care less. She’s as deid as rangers 1873-2012

As it’s a civil case the paedo prince could reach an out of court settlement with her and never see the inside of a courtroom unfortunately. Would basically be an admission of guilt but I honestly can’t see him standing trial? Would be some circus if he did but! 🍿

Kiddy Fiddler on the roof ???

Winner winner!

You mean the UK taxpayer will pay her off

You mean the UK taxpayer will pay her off
In a way.
The Queen pays off the slapper, the taxpayer pays off the Queen.

Everyone’s a winner.

Almost.

In a way.
The Queen pays off the slapper, the taxpayer pays off the Queen.

Everyone’s a winner.

Almost.
not so sure a 17 year old being punted about in a peado ring should be described as a 'slapper'.

not so sure a 17 year old being punted about in a peado ring should be described as a 'slapper'.
Not so sure she was.

Not so sure she was.
Aye, fair do's. He cannae sweat and he was in Pizza Express.

Hope he didnae order this.2DABFAF5-3B65-4DE1-A349-9552EE97572D.png

Pizza Express or the Lolita Express? 🤔

Not so sure she was.
He will be desperate for his day in court then no doubt. 😜 Especially with the class of lawyer he (we) could purchase.

Oh he’s a
Oh he’s a sleaze all right. Pretty sure about that.
But the lassie was 17 and thought it was a good enough gig to get her pals involved too?
Maybe she’s just looking for a better rate for the job.

Oh he’s a

Oh he’s a sleaze all right. Pretty sure about that.
But the lassie was 17 and thought it was a good enough gig to get her pals involved too?
Maybe she’s just looking for a better rate for the job.
She was 17 ffs. First trafficked at 16. She's the victim, not the offender.

She was 17 ffs. First trafficked at 16. She's the victim, not the offender.
Aye fair enough.
I’m not defending Randy Andy.

The fact that she's already a millionaire gives me hope she won't take the money and let him appear in court

I think his lies will be quickly disproved. The sweat test could be a belter.

This generations OJ trial.

The fact that she's already a millionaire gives me hope she won't take the money and let him appear in court

Her lawyer indicating that he does not think she will settle. She wants her day in court.
Could get interesting.

Smart move would be for her lawyer to set up a go fund me page for her. I'd fucking drop a score knowing she'd bring down that pervert!

This could be endgame for the monarchy. That pervert being found guilty and Liz hasn't got long to go.....

Can't see him going, would an ex-president of USA come here for something similar? On another note it is interesting the legal consent of ages, for example if this happened in Scotland there would be nothing to see as she was over 16 (17 at the time) The picture probably doesn't do her any favours either as she looked pretty happy and relaxed. That said I agree no one should be above the law, though in this case it isn't even so much about the law as a civil suit for damages on a case unproven. Again that throws a lot of things up, for example if we had a lawsuit against a big company we wouldn't care so much about them being fined as us getting compensation.

Nicked fae Twitter 😂
If Andrew moved to Ibrox, can he keep his titles

How the hell did she become a millionaire 😳

This thread has been viewed 2865 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back