• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The prince of nonces

Can't see him going, would an ex-president of USA come here for something similar? On another note it is interesting the legal consent of ages, for example if this happened in Scotland there would be nothing to see as she was over 16 (17 at the time) The picture probably doesn't do her any favours either as she looked pretty happy and relaxed. That said I agree no one should be above the law, though in this case it isn't even so much about the law as a civil suit for damages on a case unproven. Again that throws a lot of things up, for example if we had a lawsuit against a big company we wouldn't care so much about them being fined as us getting compensation.
It’s not just her age… she was sex trafficked. Used and amused for nonces pleasure.

Last edited:
The man that was going to prove his innocence has agreed a out of court settlement....🙄

Cash is king fucking beast

The man that was going to prove his innocence has agreed a out of court settlement....🙄
Kerching!

And it will be millions of pounds of tax payers money of course

So clearly a nonce

And it will be millions of pounds of tax payers money of course

There seems to be quite a mystery where all his cash comes from....... but I reckon you won't be far wrong.

....no sweat huh?

There seems to be quite a mystery where all his cash comes from..... but I reckon you won't be far wrong.
They'll dress it up as something else like how he had to sell some swiss chateau or whatever but we all know where the bastards income comes from

Oxygen thief.

Filthy pedo cant! Should fucking hang these bastard's!

tbf I'm no sure I'd trust the geezer singing this either.

tbf I'm no sure I'd trust the geezer singing this either.

Aye but he probably isnae a tax dodging, royal liar.

fair point

Can't see him getting knighted anytime soon anyway

OH THE GRAND OLE DUKE OF YORK

HE HAD 10MILLION QUID

HE GAVE IT TOO AN AMERICAN GIRL

FOR SOMETHING HE NEVER DID.

From Twitter 😊

tf1645071768583.png

1645097105604.png

This thread has been viewed 2891 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50