The prince of nonces

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
As it’s a civil case the paedo prince could reach an out of court settlement with her and never see the inside of a courtroom unfortunately. Would basically be an admission of guilt but I honestly can’t see him standing trial? Would be some circus if he did but! 🍿

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Oh he’s a
Aye, fair do's. He cannae sweat and he was in Pizza Express.
Oh he’s a sleaze all right. Pretty sure about that.
But the lassie was 17 and thought it was a good enough gig to get her pals involved too?
Maybe she’s just looking for a better rate for the job.

DarrenSQH

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
The fact that she's already a millionaire gives me hope she won't take the money and let him appear in court

I think his lies will be quickly disproved. The sweat test could be a belter.

This generations OJ trial.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Reaction score
The fact that she's already a millionaire gives me hope she won't take the money and let him appear in court

Her lawyer indicating that he does not think she will settle. She wants her day in court.
Could get interesting.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Smart move would be for her lawyer to set up a go fund me page for her. I'd fucking drop a score knowing she'd bring down that pervert!

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
This could be endgame for the monarchy. That pervert being found guilty and Liz hasn't got long to go.....

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
Can't see him going, would an ex-president of USA come here for something similar? On another note it is interesting the legal consent of ages, for example if this happened in Scotland there would be nothing to see as she was over 16 (17 at the time) The picture probably doesn't do her any favours either as she looked pretty happy and relaxed. That said I agree no one should be above the law, though in this case it isn't even so much about the law as a civil suit for damages on a case unproven. Again that throws a lot of things up, for example if we had a lawsuit against a big company we wouldn't care so much about them being fined as us getting compensation.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score

How the hell did she become a millionaire 😳

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

Support the Site!

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.00