• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

The Olympics

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I love the Olympics...but I fear for this one.
Think it's going to be knackered by Covid infections and athletes having to self-isolate.
They would have been better just scrapping it, but it means too much money to the Japs.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Meh! I couldn't even get excited when they were on our doorstep in 2012 - no chance this time round will capture my imagination.
I was a bit like that at the start.I was 'Fuck Boris and fuck everything he touches' but once the action started I was hooked.

Shawlands Hibs

New radge
I switched on the telly this morning and its started already! They kept that quiet.

Like everything else over the last year and a half it'll be different, but I dare say I'll get into it once its up and running. Awkward times for telly viewing over here, memories of early morning starts in the 2002 World Cup, but I'm off work next week so there's a fair chance I'll catch a fair bit (also working from home with my laptop in the living room the following week but shhh!)

moathibby

Legendary Radge
See the 'GB' woman's fitba team were off to a flying start. Their squad contains two Scots and 1 Welsh person.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Still watching the opening. As you can imagine some very clever bits and some great costumes. I like the Japanese sense of style and aesthetics .I particularly liked the woman singing the national anthem's dress and the drones. I support the right of nations right to self determination but it dusnae half make for a long march in. I took great delight in noting the GB outfits were as hideous as the country itself, as backward and conservative as our present leaders.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
People protesting it shouldn't go ahead and that Japan is seeing new infections...reality they had 6k new infections a handful of deaths and still under 1 million total ever infections. Some people would prefer the world locks down forever population is double of uk and they have gave out plenty vaccines.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
People protesting it shouldn't go ahead and that Japan is seeing new infections...reality they had 6k new infections a handful of deaths and still under 1 million total ever infections. Some people would prefer the world locks down forever population is double of uk and they have gave out plenty vaccines.

Are there spectators? Pretty sure I read a while back that they had decided there wouldn't be any.
if there's none the risk is far less than if it was anything like the scenes in London during the Euros.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
See the 'GB' woman's fitba team were off to a flying start. Their squad contains two Scots and 1 Welsh person.
Yes and one Kim Little who I believed scored. Had a look at her wiki page and she must be one of the most successful footballers ever to have played...and started their career with hibs.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here