The old turnstiles with the harp

Admin
Didnae see this. Good tae hear he’s awrite.

He and his brother followed Hibs everywhere. I think part of the reason they gave up was the constant smelly weegie shite that dribbles from some thick Hibs fans mouths? I am sure there are other reasons.

His brother is actively involved with the junior football team Forth now. We lost two good Hibby's there although I know they still love the club.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
He and his brother followed Hibs everywhere. I think part of the reason they gave up was the constant smelly weegie shite that dribbles from some thick Hibs fans mouths? I am sure there are other reasons.

His brother is actively involved with the junior football team Forth now. We lost two good Hibby's there although I know they still love the club.
Shame that. Did his brother post on hear tae?

Last time I saw and spoke to Ian was at the Glasgow/West Scotland presentation of the Scottish Cup night at Hampden. He was presented with a gift on the announcement of the forthcoming marriage to his long standing partner. Splendid night.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £00.00

Unread Posts