The last Only an Excuse

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Fair enough I know many Bouncers have lost patience with it, but Only as Excuse was on last night for the final time. Very funny this time and interesting because it featured a number of its 'victims' in Person. i.e Kenny Dalglish, Frank Macavennie, Chick Young, Graeme Souness. Ok maybe run its course now

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Put it on this morning, expecting the worst - record it every year, usually last about 5 mins before I have to switch it off.

BUT ... I agree with you @jock3 - I liked it and have laughed a few times - it is good seeing Kenny and Souness on it sharing their thoughts.

A different fish from usual this year, more a documentary about the show itself than a show about Sellik and the Huns.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Put it on this morning, expecting the worst - record it every year, usually last about 5 mins before I have to switch it off.

BUT ... I agree with you @jock3 - I liked it and have laughed a few times - it is good seeing Kenny and Souness on it sharing their thoughts.

A different fish from usual this year, more a documentary about the show itself than a show about Sellik and the Huns.
ok - typed this as I was watching, now a bit bored as it approaches the end ... too long and the same thing repeated ad nauseam

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
It was nice to see some of the older sketches. Reminded you that it used to be good, but you could also see where the cracks appeared - everything since the mid 00s was a bit ropey.

Probably for the best that it's done now though.