• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

I don't usually pay much heed to threads and rumours but there's a story going around Motherwell that we've expressed 'interest' in Declan Gallagher? I can't see it myself - he's said he wants to go to the Soapdodgers - but anyone else heard anything?

I don't usually pay much heed to threads and rumours but there's a story going around Motherwell that we've expressed 'interest' in Declan Gallagher? I can't see it myself - he's said he wants to go to the Soapdodgers - but anyone else heard anything?

Did we do it in 2019?

Young kane O'Connor away to Brentford . Fantastic prospect imo . Hibs have missed a trick there .
Didn't make it at Brentford and now plays for one of the worst senior teams in Scotland, Cowdenbeath.
Tatie, your reputation is in tatters in the eye for a player dept. :friendly:

And that is the reason why I wouldn't bother my arse about Boyle going. It's their M.O.
We get a proven goalscorer who happens to love Hibs.
They get a player who has had two major injuries, will be jetting off to play for Australia from time to time, and ,in all honesty will be another bench warmer/ occasional starter.
No brainer for me.
Love looking back.
Here we have Greencol 23 months ago thinking it was a no brainer to swap Boyle with Celtic for Griffiths.
Dear oh dear Col :friendly:

@moathibby This guys stealing your patter.

:popcorn3:

Didn't make it at Brentford and now plays for one of the worst senior teams in Scotland, Cowdenbeath.
Tatie, your reputation is in tatters in the eye for a player dept. :friendly:
My mates laddie, and Imo hibs should have held on to him. Brentford maybe a step to far, but defo worth a better chance at us tbh.

Fuck me Doc, a canny mind 20.19 on ma clock, never mind 2019 in years 🤔is this chap having a laugh?
MOATY?

So I noticed!

My mates laddie, and Imo hibs should have held on to him. Brentford maybe a step to far, but defo worth a better chance at us tbh.
Your mates laddie .
Now i feel bad........ Not for you but for the laddie.
Hope he is enjoying playing again.

Love looking back.
Here we have Greencol 23 months ago thinking it was a no brainer to swap Boyle with Celtic for Griffiths.
Dear oh dear Col :friendly:
Col?
Never mind.
For the Boyle of 2 years ago? Yup.
A fit Griffiths? Yup.

But it's only my opinion.

Col?
Never mind.
For the Boyle of 2 years ago? Yup.
A fit Griffiths? Yup.

But it's only my opinion.
That's a lot of ifs.
The reality is there hasn't been a worthwhile Griffiths since before Hibs won the Scottish Cup.
In his last 5 seasons at Celtic since then he managed an average of 900 league minutes a season which equates to only 10 full league games a season for 5 seasons in a row!
In the last 3 seasons his average league game time has been even worse at 700 minutes a season.
In the 2 seasons where Boyle had his 2 bad knee ligament injuries he still averaged 1420 minutes of league action.

Please sign Jason cummings.....loves a goal against the jambos

What a signing that would be , he is hibs level lets go

That's a lot of ifs.
The reality is there hasn't been a worthwhile Griffiths since before Hibs won the Scottish Cup.
In his last 5 seasons at Celtic since then he managed an average of 900 league minutes a season which equates to only 10 full league games a season for 5 seasons in a row!
In the last 3 seasons his average league game time has been even worse at 700 minutes a season.
In the 2 seasons where Boyle had his 2 bad knee ligament injuries he still averaged 1420 minutes of league action.
And?

What a signing that would be , he is hibs level lets go
I'm going to assume that you were steaming when you posted this.

That's a lot of ifs.
And yet he played - that's great. Too many injured players is not good for the team. But can anyone predict an injury? In my opinion, it's a question for the coaches - a question of replacements.

despite all that you wanted to swap him for Boyle in the summer of 2019.

despite all that you wanted to swap him for Boyle in January 2020.
correction

correction
Best check those dates again.

Best check those dates again.
He's fat,
He's round,
He kicks fireworks intae the crowd,
Leigh Griffiths, Leigh Griffiths.

He's fat,
He's round,
He kicks fireworks intae the crowd,
Leigh Griffiths, Leigh Griffiths.
He's great,
He's sharp,
He took the Rangers apart,
Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle.

Look up word: 'scansion'. A new dimension opens.

noun
  1. the action of scanning a line of verse to determine its rhythm.
    "the verse defies easy scansion"
    :sm113:

Was using musical scansion

Was using musical scansion
Maybe I am using a different tune?

Maybe I am using a different tune?
from the original

He's fat,
He's round
He bounces on the ground
Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee

from the original

He's fat,
He's round
He bounces on the ground
Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee
Sammy Lee same scansion as Leigh Griffiths,.. don't think so :)

Forums eh? Opinions eh?

This thread has been viewed 21043 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back