• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

Hearing our 4th signing is from Reading, no names as of yet. Holding central midfielder.

Hearing our 4th signing is from Reading, no names as of yet. Holding central midfielder.

I hope he’s better than his dad

Bound to be.

He's much younger for a start.

Think it’s him? 19 is quite young but if you’re good enough....

Danzell Gravenberch?

Danzell Gravenberch?
Jordan Holsgrove,his Dad played wi us...
Just guessing tbh

Danzell Gravenberch?
Also heard he is on his way to Hibs. Dutch central defender/defensive midfielder.

Also heard he is on his way to Hibs. Dutch central defender/defensive midfielder.
Looks quite a big guy.

Only what I heard...don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen !

Looks a strong lad who's not afraid to have a strike at goal www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVyjC03mv4

Rocky leaving?

Rocky leaving?

Hope not.

Hope not.

Seemingly Maxwell will only come to be our No 1, like you mate I don't want to lose Rocky either.

Danzell Gravenberch?
That's easy for you to say.

I know this is meant for players but these days other roles are important too, like the Performance Analyst.

From Graeme McArthurs twitter.
"Thanks to all the staff and players @FalkirkFC for the past year I was lucky to work with & good luck to them for the season ahead, will be back where they belong under the gaffer & staff I’m sure! Excited & looking forward to starting my new post @HibernianFC this Friday

No idea what happened to the old one!

Or do we now have an extra one?

We update, on holiday at the moment...have I missed anything, any of our ex players signed for anyone else?

We update, on holiday at the moment...have I missed anything, any of our ex players signed for anyone else?
Not that ive noticed... but Edinburgh city signed Alex Harris, a few Hibbies there now

I’m still wondering if Rocky will be with us.

That would give us a real problem, Rocky was on the form of his life and Bogdan was a great deputy, losing both would not be good.

That would give us a real problem, Rocky was on the form of his life and Bogdan was a great deputy, losing both would not be good.

I think he will stay, Hibs should be offering him a new deal.

I think he will stay, Hibs should be offering him a new deal.

Think he's signed up until 2021, but as 1875 points out - he had a terrific end to the season and may want to capitalise on that and get his 'big move' now. Might suit Hibs too if we get a replacement we think fits the bill.

I'll be sorry to see him go, and not just because of the pics of his missus.

Think he's signed up until 2021, but as 1875 points out - he had a terrific end to the season and may want to capitalise on that and get his 'big move' now. Might suit Hibs too if we get a replacement we think fits the bill.

I'll be sorry to see him go, and not just because of the pics of his missus.

Aye I think with two years to go on his contract, now is the time to cash in if that’s what Hibs do. If not, I’d be getting signed up for longer.

The thing with Rocky is, nobody is really showing much interest in signing him. With two years left he’s worth about a million plus, don’t see anyone offering that though.

Reactions: Zab
Is his deal not something about his old team get half of any transfer fee? Seem to recall something like that so that we didn't pay a transfer fee...

Might not be the right thread for this, but I’m surprised no one has yet moved for Chris Cadden.

Might not be the right thread for this, but I’m surprised no one has yet moved for Chris Cadden.

Seems to be a bit injury prone mate.

Chris Maxwel - Loan from Preston

Chris Maxwel - Loan from Preston

This one gives me the fear.

Me too.

Good to have a bit of competition mate, Rocky thrives on that and will be our No 1

Good to have a bit of competition mate, Rocky thrives on that and will be our No 1

He may be our number 1 :dunno1:

He may be our number 1 :dunno1:

My understanding is Maxwell will be back up, I don't know anything about him but I have been happy with this window so I trust Heck & Co's judgement.

My understanding is Maxwell will be back up, I don't know anything about him but I have been happy with this window so I trust Heck & Co's judgement.

Don't know much of him either apart from alarming words "erratic sweeper keeper"

Don't know much of him either apart from alarming words "erratic sweeper keeper"

I get your concern after that,although I trust Heck & Co and I will reserve judgement until we witness this ourselves.

He's still in Israel. He had international duty but you'd expect him to be back soon.

I think Celtc might come in for him IF Spotty moves on. That leaked document said if Spotty stayed they were staying as was with keepers. However, if he went...

Lots of clubs will be aware of him and he's made moving on noises in the media in Israel...

Explain to me why this one gives you the fear? Have you been monitoring his form long term? It's how he performs for Hibs that counts. Every signing starts with a clean slate with me. I'm sure the Hibs management and recruitment HAVE done their homework. Bogdan got the same treatment last season and turned out not too shabby. Don't listen to the media.

Explain to me why this one gives you the fear? Have you been monitoring his form long term? It's how he performs for Hibs that counts. Every signing starts with a clean slate with me. I'm sure the Hibs management and recruitment HAVE done their homework. Bogdan got the same treatment last season and turned out not too shabby. Don't listen to the media.

I'm sure i covered this but I'll go again. "Erratic sweeper keeper". Been sent of twice also.

I like to read what we're bringing in dude and Hibs have been notorious with dodgy goalkeepers so it brings me the fear.

I'm sure i covered this but I'll go again. "Erratic sweeper keeper". Been sent of twice also.

I like to read what we're bringing in dude and Hibs have been notorious with dodgy goalkeepers so it brings me the fear.
Well I read his history on Wiki and must say I'm impressed. Sent off twice so that's only one more than Rocky. Who said Erratic sweeper keeper? Is this statement the gospel? All goalies are erratic to an extent are they no? Rocky can bring off same tremendous saves but is also erratic at times. I am well aware of the goalies Hibs have had in previous years I have almost seen half a century of them. Let the lad play and re-evaluate. Seems only fair.

Well I read his history on Wiki and must say I'm impressed. Sent off twice so that's only one more than Rocky. Who said Erratic sweeper keeper? Is this statement the gospel? All goalies are erratic to an extent are they no? Rocky can bring off same tremendous saves but is also erratic at times. I am well aware of the goalies Hibs have had in previous years I have almost seen half a century of them. Let the lad play and re-evaluate. Seems only fair.

He'll be given a chance dude but when he slips up I'll boo him tae fuck.

He'll be given a chance dude but when he slips up I'll boo him tae fuck.

Well a little encouragement goes a long way.

This thread has been viewed 21045 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back