The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

ian cruise

Just A Radge
Had a scran at the Kitchn

He's building a profile for his sports management company. Hes getting into the agency game.

It was actually a PR event for the whisky brand he owns (or at least has a major stake in) Haig Club. Nowt to do with football as far as I'm aware.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It was actually a PR event for the whisky brand he owns (or at least has a major stake in) Haig Club. Nowt to do with football as far as I'm aware.

Didn't know that tbf, I just read he was starring an agency the same day that picture appeared.

2+2=6 :doh1:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Rumour after St.Patrick's Branch meeting last night. Boyle to Celtic, Griffiths to Hibs.

BIG G
Would rather keep Boyle than lose him and gain Griffiths. He’s our main attacking player. Just be another player the dodgers wid sign tae stop him playing against them.

Reactions: Zab

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Would rather keep Boyle than lose him and gain Griffiths. He’s our main attacking player. Just be another player the dodgers wid sign tae stop him playing against them.
And that is the reason why I wouldn't bother my arse about Boyle going. It's their M.O.
We get a proven goalscorer who happens to love Hibs.
They get a player who has had two major injuries, will be jetting off to play for Australia from time to time, and ,in all honesty will be another bench warmer/ occasional starter.
No brainer for me.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
And that is the reason why I wouldn't bother my arse about Boyle going. It's their M.O.
We get a proven goalscorer who happens to love Hibs.
They get a player who has had two major injuries, will be jetting off to play for Australia from time to time, and ,in all honesty will be another bench warmer/ occasional starter.
No brainer for me.
We would lose our biggest threat if Boyle went. His injuries seem tae have eased and when he’s away in Oz we will probs have internationals anyway. I dinnae want him tae warm a bench, wid rather he stayed here.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
We would lose our biggest threat if Boyle went. His injuries seem tae have eased and when he’s away in Oz we will probs have internationals anyway. I dinnae want him tae warm a bench, wid rather he stayed here.
Fair enough.
We'll have to disagree on this one.

Yer jokes are shite........

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I wouldn't lose Boyle for Leigh. There's not many players in our landscape I'd lose Boyle for. I'd have to think about it, Boyle is by far our top performer, our most enjoyable character in all our media releases and has hit the ground running after 2 major injuries.

As good as Leigh could be and as much as he's loved and belongs here, we would be far worse off without Boyle.

Unless they pay through the nose for him. £10M plus appearance fee's, Leigh on a permanent with wages paid by them for 2 years plus Kouassi and Lewis Morgan for the season.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I wouldn't lose Boyle for Leigh. There's not many players in our landscape I'd lose Boyle for. I'd have to think about it, Boyle is by far our top performer, our most enjoyable character in all our media releases and has hit the ground running after 2 major injuries.

As good as Leigh could be and as much as he's loved and belongs here, we would be far worse off without Boyle.

Unless they pay through the nose for him. £10M plus appearance fee's, Leigh on a permanent with wages paid by them for 2 years plus Kouassi and Lewis Morgan for the season.
What I tried tae say before.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
So, oot are Middleton Maxwell Vela Shaw Two Murrays and Hunkuntkamberi. In Omeonga McGinn, McNulty, Docherty. Coulda done wi another striker but it is what it is. Kept Boyle, surprised there were nae bids for him, who can play as a striker tae. Midfield looking a lot stronger though. Mon the Cabbage.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
So, oot are Middleton Maxwell Vela Shaw Two Murrays and Hunkuntkamberi. In Omeonga McGinn, McNulty, Docherty. Coulda done wi another striker but it is what it is. Kept Boyle, surprised there were nae bids for him, who can play as a striker tae. Midfield looking a lot stronger though. Mon the Cabbage.
Two Murrays? Wasn't it just Innes Murray who left? We still have Fraser, no?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts