The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Second string at Preston doesn’t fill me with much confidence. What strikes me with more fear is far off Dabriwski must be. Lads 21 and not even a sniff of first team football, hell even old man Combe got the nod over him last season. Can’t remeber the last time we actually produced a decent keep since Chris Read and even he couldn’t get a game. Praying to fuck Rocky is still here and this Maxwell is back up.

Zab

Admin
Second string at Preston doesn’t fill me with much confidence. What strikes me with more fear is far off Dabriwski must be. Lads 21 and not even a sniff of first team football, hell even old man Combe got the nod over him last season. Can’t remeber the last time we actually produced a decent keep since Chris Read and even he couldn’t get a game. Praying to fuck Rocky is still here and this Maxwell is back up.

I think the problem with young goalkeepers coming though at any big club is that one mistake and it can finish them.

Otso Virtan (spelling?) is the prime example. Young keeper signed to progress to the first team, dropped a clanger seconds into his debut, and was such a bag of nerves the defenders wouldn’t even make easy back passes to him. Never played again and was released.

Dabrowski should be getting sent out to a Scottish League One club for some proper first team experience.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Boo your own player? Really? That I find not only incredible but utterly pointless. But you're not alone, I'm afraid, as I have heard other supposed Hibs "supporters" doing likewise recently. I thought the whole point was to support and encourage your team. Who'd have thought, eh?

Hey i pay my money so weather i choose to boo or cheer is entirely up to me. Doesn't make me less of a Hibs fan.

stuart7-0

Just A Radge
Boo your own player? Really? That I find not only incredible but utterly pointless. But you're not alone, I'm afraid, as I have heard other supposed Hibs "supporters" doing likewise recently. I thought the whole point was to support and encourage your team. Who'd have thought, eh?

Well said mate.

I understand frustration at times but .... Booing a player only has one consequence and that is an adverse effect on confidence and causes more errors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Planning on booing before hes in the door is a bit of a joke tbh

Every goalkeeper makes mistakes, it's the Joy's of the job. Sitting with baited breath waiting for it to happen is a poor show. Money paid or not.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
If he wasn’t ‘erratic’ and didn’t have a few mistakes in him then he would be no where near Hibs he would be at a top English club.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hopefully we will add to the list coming in;

McNulty
Ojo
Mullumbu
Omeonga

The takeover talks have been going on since last December with a hint that the new boy has already been involved. I'm not sure today's announcement will change our position on players being signed this open windae.

If anything I can imagine Reading will see a seven figure investment headline and want it, all of it, even though it's much more than McNulty is worth to a Scottish club. It would be a great notice of intent from the new boy!

Nice list though!

The Family

Capital Radge
The takeover talks have been going on since last December with a hint that the new boy has already been involved. I'm not sure today's announcement will change our position on players being signed this open windae.

If anything I can imagine Reading will see a seven figure investment headline and want it, all of it, even though it's much more than McNulty is worth to a Scottish club. It would be a great notice of intent from the new boy!

Nice list though!

Wouldn't need to fork out on fees in that list Jack.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Id be happy with Mcnulty and a defensive midfielder to replace Barts/Milligan
So far , is it only Doidge that’s cost a fee ? If so players in and players left are about even wages wise , so when are we utilising the rest of the SJM transfer/ bonus money , or are we still hopeful of bringing Omeonga and Mcnulty back with that cash ?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
So far , is it only Doidge that’s cost a fee ? If so players in and players left are about even wages wise , so when are we utilising the rest of the SJM transfer/ bonus money , or are we still hopeful of bringing Omeonga and Mcnulty back with that cash ?

McNulty will come when we sell Flo.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts