The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

The Family

Capital Radge
I think Heck & Co will bring in players for more competition to the ones here at the moment which can only benefit us going forwards.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Heard on Friday our next signing will be a striker probably in this week, no idea who it is though. Don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen.

aggie

Justified Radge
I need an exciting signing! Already feeling a Hibs-deprived itch in my general life...

Beagle

Donator
Anyone seen that Celtc list that's getting them all in a lather (ok, maybe not) along the M8? I checked it out on one of their forums. It screams to me they have major financial worries as it's all loans and getting rid of top earners. Could there be a multi million legal bill to pay shortly because of the historical actions that have ended up with jail sentences?
Anyhoo, one name that did jump out for me was that they are after Brandon Barker on loan and are wanting talks with his agent Allan Preston.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Anyone seen that Celtc list that's getting them all in a lather (ok, maybe not) along the M8? I checked it out on one of their forums. It screams to me they have major financial worries as it's all loans and getting rid of top earners. Could there be a multi million legal bill to pay shortly because of the historical actions that have ended up with jail sentences?
Anyhoo, one name that did jump out for me was that they are after Brandon Barker on loan and are wanting talks with his agent Allan Preston.

I worry about Barker's decision making if he has that chunt Preston as an agent.

Greenmachine

No way will Celtic be looking at players like Brandon Barker. The close season is the traditional daft time of year when we get all sorts of weird and wonderful online stories eminating from people bored with nae actual fit'ba to talk about and journos trying to keep sales up with nothing happening in the traditional fallow month of June.

Beagle

Donator
No way will Celtic be looking at players like Brandon Barker. The close season is the traditional daft time of year when we get all sorts of weird and wonderful online stories eminating from people bored with nae actual fit'ba to talk about and journos trying to keep sales up with nothing happening in the traditional fallow month of June.
It's not from some fan's mind, it was on a list 'stolen' from Celtc's player discussion meeting. It's not a wind-up

Greenmachine

It's not from some fan's mind, it was on a list 'stolen' from Celtc's player discussion meeting. It's not a wind-up
Fair enough. Let's just see if it does turn out to be genuine though. I hae ma doots as they say.

WJC1848

Just A Radge
I spoke to Eddie May in Tesco's in Galashiels today. Asked him if Kamberi would be leaving, but he just said, Who knows?" Asked him if McNulty would be coming but he said, "Wants too much money." Definitely in the "In the know" category, eh?

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I spoke to Eddie May in Tesco's in Galashiels today. Asked him if Kamberi would be leaving, but he just said, Who knows?" Asked him if McNulty would be coming but he said, "Wants too much money." Definitely in the "In the know" category, eh?
We could pretty much second guess all of that. I have my doubts Eddie May would know that much about first team affairs anyway. I'm sure Dempster and Craig would want any involved parties in recruitment to remain tight lipped until deals are done.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here