The Family and Hammy Thread

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Jamie

Admin
For ages I thought Rie was really a Shrink wind up account (until one poster said they'd met her). There was a hun poster as well I thought was a wind up too..bluebells are blue or something.
I can neither confirm nor deny he was an ex admin

tricky

Legendary Radge
Met Nish couple of times, actually felt sorry for him as a local Hibs fan seemed deeply aware he was very unpopular with fans during his tenure

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Met Nish couple of times, actually felt sorry for him as a local Hibs fan seemed deeply aware he was very unpopular with fans during his tenure

Saw him at HTC before Covid. He was coaching under 20's or similar. He seemed like a big friendly guy.
I quite liked him as a player and thought he got some ridiculous stick from some of the fans. He wasn't the best ever, but I've seem many a lot worse.
I always though the easy rhyme Nish/Pish added to the abuse he got from some arseholes on the terracing. The barracking was sometimes relentless.

They must have been really confused that the abuse didn't improve him as a player or make him jump higher.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
It's funny how some fans take a dislike to certain players.
My memory of Nish was his double at Tannadice to get us a draw.
One of the goals an absolute screamer.
Kent him when he was a laddie, he was the same age as my laddie who was a centre half, they had some epic struggles in games. His favourite trick was to let the ball run through his legs and run around and collect it, and more often than not the centre half who was marking him tae... only done my laddie once…or twice😂

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Think that was a 3-0 win on the last day of the season you're thinking of to clinch Europe? Nishy scored an absolute raker from 30 yards straight into the top corner. Probably his best goal for us.

Nishy had a very respectable goals and assists record. He wasn't an amazing player (like Stevenson and Hanlon) but I know he tried his best. He had some great moments in a Hibs top. Scoring the winner against Celtic at ER was another enjoyable one especially as the place erupted from the counter attack move and finish.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Think that was a 3-0 win on the last day of the season you're thinking of to clinch Europe? Nishy scored an absolute raker from 30 yards straight into the top corner. Probably his best goal for us.

Nishy had a very respectable goals and assists record. He wasn't an amazing player (like Stevenson and Hanlon) but I know he tried his best. He had some great moments in a Hibs top. Scoring the winner against Celtic at ER was another enjoyable one especially as the place erupted from the counter attack move and finish.
Could be.
I cant remember what I had to breakfast this morning, so I'm probably havering.

tricky

Legendary Radge

Nish double in 2-0 win at Tannadice last game of 2010 season clinched European football few weeks after 6-6 draw at Motherwell, no 30 yarders though sure both goals from in the 6 yard box, tiny Hibs support up considering European football at stake . Nish best moment for us.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge

behindenemylines

AOH Division 198
I had Hibs to win 2 1 and Nish first goal, 10er on at 60/1. Do you remember Utd's 90th minute equaliser? Corner, mad scramble and then the ball ends up in our goal 😐

Another Nish memory from Tannadice is a game he was sub. Half time he stood and had blether on the half way line for 15 minutes with someone else that I can't remember, nae ht warm up just a couple of waves to people he knew in the stand.

Last edited:

Admin
I had Hibs to win 2 1 and Nish first goal, 10er on at 60/1. Do you remember Utd's 90th minute equaliser? Corner, mad scramble and then the ball ends up in our goal 😐

Another Nish memory from Tannadice is a game he was sub. Half time he stood and had blether on the half way line for 15 minutes with someone else that I can't remember, nae ht warm up just a couple of waves to people he knew in the stand.
And Makalamby was standing doing keepy upy’s.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here