• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

The Bounce these Days

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
I just checked and I originally joined this lace back in the heady days of 2003. I feel old certainly!

There are still plenty of messageboards out there but I think these have become more niche over the last few years. THings like Discord Servers have become more popular I believe.

I had a while away and came back a couple of years ago and certainly it is quieter but the Just Back posts from 1875 are still the best you can find in Hibs internet content.

Last time I went to .net was during "Crowthergate"...... Never went back.

Lots of regulars I remember have moved on........ Shrink was always here and will still be here once we have all shuffled off stage left I feel.....

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
I just checked and I originally joined this lace back in the heady days of 2003. I feel old certainly!

There are still plenty of messageboards out there but I think these have become more niche over the last few years. THings like Discord Servers have become more popular I believe.

I had a while away and came back a couple of years ago and certainly it is quieter but the Just Back posts from 1875 are still the best you can find in Hibs internet content.

Last time I went to .net was during "Crowthergate".... Never went back.

Lots of regulars I remember have moved on...... Shrink was always here and will still be here once we have all shuffled off stage left I feel.....
One day I will learn to proof read my witterings. Today be not that day....

Thanks Jamie for keeping this place going!

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Ive enjoyed it over the years but have dipped in and out of the site. It felt like a really refreshing and open forum at the outset and there were certainly some very "robust" exchanges.

Its the first place I go after a game to discuss it (other than the pub when we could) on the Just Back thread. Still think it has its place and the quality of the debates is often preferable to the number of threads and contributors elsewhere.

Most debate I read elsewhere...twitter, .net, group chats on whatsapp etc often has the hyperbole turned up to 11.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Been posting on here for nearly 19 years. Was introduced to it by Bartok.
After the news headlines this is where I head to see the latest Hibs news, Shrinks pics, Billy's chronic 'jokes', Smurf not getting satisfaction(?), GM talking a bit of sense and all the other bams utilising the place to keep sane.
It has changed quite a bit, but it is possible to get away with some pretty heavy stuff.
LLtB.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
No idea when I joined as my account got deleted when everything went tits-up here in 2012 (server crash), but I remember why I joined - Id been on .net when some supercilious knob (Crowther) threatened to take me to court for accusing him of being a mouthpiece and apologist for the club - I think this was about his support for moving us to mid-lothian. So I thought fuck this if this is the kind of twat running these and didnt go near Hibs fan-boards for a while before stumbling onto this one via a pal.

It is, along with Mikey on Twitter (Piltonstany), my main source for Hibs info. (even if I have to put up with the Huns presence (on ignore, but I know hes here) and the few knobs that joined last season)

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Funnily enough it was Stuart Crowther that told me to join here.
So I hijacked my mums account because it wouldn't let me make my own. Pretty sure she never spoke, just read what was going on.

Mind my first post was asking if we thought Hibs should retire Eddie Turnbull's shirt after his death.

Last edited:

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Funnily enough it was Stuart Crowther that told me to join here.
So I hijacked my mums account because it wouldn't let me make my own. Pretty sure she never spoke, just read what was going on.

Mind my first post was asking if we thought Hibs should retire Lawrie Reillys shirt after his death.
I was thinking last night that you were Stuart Crowther.... 👀

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I was thinking last night that you were Stuart Crowther.... 👀

I wouldn't have been agreeing with him back then either by the sounds of it.
But to me he was always a good guy, helped me out with stuff.
Get a bit put off when folk start bad mouthing him here, especially considering he's not around anymore either.

Good guy, Hibs views or not.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I wouldn't have been agreeing with him back then either by the sounds of it.
But to me he was always a good guy, helped me out with stuff.
Get a bit put off when folk start bad mouthing him here, especially considering he's not around anymore either.

Good guy, Hibs views or not.
I think it was just the historical stuff that used to get thrown about like "Did you say that just because you can" etc. It was good fun back in the day. I remember a point when he was quite frequently discussed on her and not in a good guy way.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here