Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Graham Cherrie Butchers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lawsons

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Green tinted specs

Southside Radge
Lasagne pies you say. I'll need to check that out.

As I said in a reply to @Hattie Too runny

Too expensive though for a potential fitba pie.
If Ron wants us to have the best pies, we as a club must strive for the best, irrespective of the cost. A pie budget must be brought in. But yer right, they are too dear.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
The best football pies I ever had were from my mate Scottish Paul who started a stall selling pies on match days from his garden just up the street from the old Highbury Stadium. It became known as Piebury Corner. They were properly brilliant home made pies - all were named after Arsenal players except the proper Scotch pies he had shipped down from Ayrshire. He ended up with two cafes which were frequented by bands and DJs. Sadly covid did for them and he’s out of the pie game now.

Power

Legendary Radge
@Power
How many pies do Hibs usually order for a home game. A massive undertaking for a small independent butcher/baker 👀
I’m no too sure on that one (I’ll see what I can find out) but looking at the other clubs in Scotland and their suppliers it wouldnae be impossible for a small independent business.

Catering arrangements at home games is going to be run by the club direct next season. Ability to chop, change and try different foods/suppliers and things out (never had that full flexibility in the last decade). Massive potential.

AGM touched upon the capital investment on the Food Kiosk upgrade, rebrand and equipment needed to get it ready for us.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I’m no too sure on that one (I’ll see what I can find out) but looking at the other clubs in Scotland and their suppliers it wouldnae be impossible for a small independent business.

Catering arrangements at home games is going to be run by the club direct next season. Ability to chop, change and try different foods/suppliers and things out (never had that full flexibility in the last decade). Massive potential.

AGM touched upon the capital investment on the Food Kiosk upgrade, rebrand and equipment needed to get it ready for us.
Can something be done about the coffee too please K? Current effort is rank.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Boghall Butchers are different class open at 6 on a Saturday morning fatal when you have just came off a Friday nightshift

Miss having a good slice sausage roll in the morning over here in Murica, so my pal who works in Boghall Butchers sent me over their spice mix and some rusk. Absolutely outstanding....

....just need to perfect making the rolls now

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Boghall butcher?
while working through there we sampled their pies, before it went on fire
They have awards all over the walls for their pies. They were very good. Esp the chicken pies. But they have awards fir best scotch/mince pie in the world and others in walls.
Their steak and beans pie are amazing

vinthehib

New radge
Intrestin edition o Laurie Taylor's program Thinking Aloud on the wireless today concerning the Orange Order not only in Ireland but Scotland too- the Hun got a mench naturally-it must b sooo tiring to b a bigot 24/7/365 - hey maybe they're Mary Poppins web they ain't waving the union flag

vinthehib

New radge
The best football pies I ever had were from my mate Scottish Paul who started a stall selling pies on match days from his garden just up the street from the old Highbury Stadium. It became known as Piebury Corner. They were properly brilliant home made pies - all were named after Arsenal players except the proper Scotch pies he had shipped down from Ayrshire. He ended up with two cafes which were frequented by bands and DJs. Sadly covid did for them and he’s out of the pie game now.
A McNab , McLintock & Marinello wud b obvs one's - maybe MacDonald as in Malcolm?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00