Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Boghall Butchers

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Graham Cherrie Butchers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lawsons

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
After the players, manager and staff of the 1991 Skol Cup winning team, hosted by St. Patrick's Branch, had finished their pint and chomped their way through Graeme Cherrie mince pies Alex Miller couldnae take the smile off his face. These pies should be the winner, if only for having these miraculous properties.
BIG G

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Storries Lasagne pies are magic
Lasagne pies you say. I'll need to check that out.
Bains tremendous but possibly too much gravy to contend with while watching the match, don’t want the dress troosers ruined for a night in Robbie’s
As I said in a reply to @Hattie Too runny
If Crombies on Broughton St. did single steak pies as opposed to the larger variety, they would blow all competition out the water.
Too expensive though for a potential fitba pie.

1991, when was the branch founded?
2013. As I said up the page Mark......the successful 140th Birthday of the Hibernians and the 25th Anniversary of the Skol Cup victory organised by us, the pies made in shop by splendid Hibee daft butcher Graham Cherrie, Albert Street are the business.

Admin
2013. As I said up the page Mark......the successful 140th Birthday of the Hibernians and the 25th Anniversary of the Skol Cup victory organised by us, the pies made in shop by splendid Hibee daft butcher Graham Cherrie, Albert Street are the business.

Gotcha.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
For those reporting on Scotmid doing this that and the other ... I'm sure they do different local bakery products in different stores/areas.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Was in there today,Steak n Gravy pie was barry and Erin was a fan of her Chicken Curry pie.
Will buy again..

moathibby

Legendary Radge
The scotmid in Restalrig Road South do a very nice pie.Also there's a butcher in great junction st on the right hand side as you head towards henderson st do a very nice pie,but I'm unsure if they are open?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00