• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The All New Joke Thread

This made me chuckle. Wife even laughed.

Attachments

• IMG_3906.MP4
    4.4 MB
SEX AFTER DEATH.
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death. After a long time together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact.
"Mary ..Mary "..Is that you John ??
"Yes I've come back like we agreed".
"That's wonderful !!,Whats it like"
"Well i get up in the morning. I have sex.I have breakfast and then its off to the golf course.I have sex again,
bathe in the warm sun,and then have sex a couple more times. Then I have lunch, another wander around the golf course, then pretty much
have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, its back to the golf course again.
Then its more sex until late at night.I catch some much needed sleep, and then the next day it starts all over again.
"Oh John are you in Heaven"
"No ...Im a rabbit in Peebles"

There's going to be a round of applause for the unsung heroes of the delivery drivers and couriers.

Tomorrow.

Sometime between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm.

There's going to be a round of applause for the unsung heroes of the delivery drivers and couriers.

Tomorrow.

Sometime between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Apparently it’s not applause, you have tae get yer brown bin oot , stand behind it
and bang the lid.

?

Attachments

• IMG_7976.MP4
    3.9 MB
A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Irishman walked into a bar.
Them were the fuckin days eh.

Was in the post office this morning and the guy accused me of stealing a book of stamps.
So I stuck one on him.

Breaking News: It transpires The Rangers Cup Polisher - Billy from Govan has been on Furlough since 21st March 2011. ??

Well, That's me in Hospital ?

This has not been a good morning.

After spending the last two weeks quarantined inside the house, I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in many years. It turned out to be a horrible big mistake!

I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off and caught my foot in the saddle stirrup and the horse was going full speed. The horse just would not stop.

Thankfully the manager at Tesco's came out and unplugged the machine.

He actually had the nerve to take the rest of my coins off me so I wouldn't try to ride the Elephant...

A couple are about to go to bed together for the 1st time.
She tells him to get undressed.
He takes his socks off and his toes are all deformed. "What happened to your toes"?, she asks. "When I was young, I had Tolio, it's like polio, but it just effects the toes, that's why it's called Tolio"
He then takes off his trousers and his knees all all pockmarked. "What happened to your knees"? she asks. "Well, I had a bad case of kneesles, it's like measles, but just effects the knees, that's why it's called kneesles."
He then takes down his boxer shorts, "don't tell me", she said, "Smallcox"

Mum, why is my sister called Teresa?
Because me and your dad like Easter and Teresa is an anagram of Easter.
Ok mum thanks.
No problem Alan.

D5CF984B-088C-4E91-B210-536BD1A00315.jpeg

A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying,
"God bless Mummy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma, and good-bye Grandpa." The father asked, 'Why did you say good-bye Grandpa?' The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just came out"
The next day grandpa died, the father thought it was a strange coincidence.
A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this, "God bless Mummy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma."
The next day the grandmother died.
"Oh my goodness" thought the father, "she’s in contact with the other side." Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed, the dad heard her say,
"God bless Mummy and good-bye Daddy."
He practically went into shock, he couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to work. He was very nervous all day, had lunch and watched the clock. He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound, eventually midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.
When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late, how come today?"
He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."
She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me.
This morning my golf pro dropped dead in the middle of my lesson.

Hearts have offered to reserve 1500 seats for each home game next season for NHS workers ...... A spokesman for the NHS said haven’t these people not suffered enough? ?

Last edited:
what does duct tape do :5:

it turns no no no into mm mm mm :47:

what does duct tape do :5:

it turns no no no into mm mm mm :47:
Not quite a joke but ...

You only need 2 things in your toolbox

If something moves and it's not supposed to - duct tape.

If something isn't moving and it's supposed to - WD40.

FC18CD8D-571D-4C94-B78D-17EBFD430D71.jpeg

22CFC20D-7F79-4DDD-BEE0-695F60EFBB59.jpeg

Got this in a message at 7.30 last night ... From Uncle Dougie @Gunnerhibby ?

Remember at 19-59 go out the front door and say “ If you hate the fuckin Jamboes clap your hands “ and watch everybody join in ?

"Hi, I'm Barry Scott. If it can clean an old penny, just imagine what it can do for your lungs. Cillit Bang, give it a go .... BANG ! and the virus has gone"

What’s a foot long, and slippery.

A slipper.

What’s a foot long, and slippery.

A slipper.
Great great grandchildren video linking this afternoon Sir?

I see the gunts are melting all their trophies down to help the NHS. They said thank you. The tweezers will come in handy. ?

Got this in a message at 7.30 last night ... From Uncle Dougie @Gunnerhibby ?

Remember at 19-59 go out the front door and say “ If you hate the fuckin Jamboes clap your hands “ and watch everybody join in ?
Is that uncle Dougie from the libby travel bus? Used to go on that when i was early teens! Loooooong time ago ???

Is that uncle Dougie from the libby travel bus? Used to go on that when i was early teens! Loooooong time ago ???
The very same Stu, He's still a fuckin radge.

The very same Stu, He's still a fuckin radge.
Some mad times on that bus ???

BIG G

BIG G

I hired John Denver to fill in my household questionnaire yesterday.

He filled up my census.

BIG G

03CA944C-85C3-4C6D-A7BF-AE26BBE9B7FD.jpeg?

Because there’s no been any fitba here I have been following a team in South America called The Musketeers. They’ve had a good start tae the season winning 3 games by good scores and drawing the other. All 4-1 and one
4 all.

We should start a Really Old Joke thread for jokes like this one. So in the absence of one ...

Sunday Morning Sex
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.
When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."
Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.
"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."
She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

Made £800 selling legs of lamb.
Minted

In Jamaica a Scotch pie will cost £1
In Barbados it costs £1.50
In Haiti it costs £2.00
In Cuba it will cost £0.75
& In Grenada it costs £2.50
The Pie rates of the Caribbean.

0A8EF58C-D507-47A0-A278-4943D60CB60F.jpeg

15B5CD5F-6FF8-4F04-9AC9-6C8C6024F9A2.jpegNo the first Royal tae ride a 14year auld.

My mates a pilot for Virgin Atlantic but, because of the lockdown, he's no workin so l asked him if he fancied doing a bit of decorating for me. Tell yi what,.he made a lovely job of the landing.

Got a new puppy today, ugly wee fucker but it laughs at my jokes.F10A5474-0E3D-433B-8BF6-44E7EA66F861.jpeg

Just finished watching Dunkirk.
Really disappointed caused I thought it was a William Shatner biopic

This thread has been viewed 37842 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back