The All New Joke Thread

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
A rich American is on a golf holiday in Ireland,he pops into a golf club bar and asks who the best player in the area is.
Ah that'll be our John,I'll give you his number,the American calls John and arranges a game for 9:30 the next day but John warns him he might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up at exactly 9:30.and thrashes the American,enraged the American asks for a rematch,John agrees and says 9:30 tomorrow but I might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up on time and beats the american again this time playing left handed.
The American is apoplectic with rage.
What's your game?day one you play right handed,day 2 left handed,you trying to make a fool out of me?
John replies no it's simple if I wake up and me wife is lying on her right I play right handed,if she's on the left i play left handed.No offence meant.
Red in the face the American shouts what if she's lying on her back?.
John replies well then I'll be a half hour late

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
A rich American is on a golf holiday in Ireland,he pops into a golf club bar and asks who the best player in the area is.
Ah that'll be our John,I'll give you his number,the American calls John and arranges a game for 9:30 the next day but John warns him he might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up at exactly 9:30.and thrashes the American,enraged the American asks for a rematch,John agrees and says 9:30 tomorrow but I might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up on time and beats the american again this time playing left handed.
The American is apoplectic with rage.
What's your game?day one you play right handed,day 2 left handed,you trying to make a fool out of me?
John replies no it's simple if I wake up and me wife is lying on her right I play right handed,if she's on the left i play left handed.No offence meant.
Red in the face the American shouts what if she's lying on her back?.
John replies well then I'll be a half hour late
Not at all sexist @Braehead Cabbage :40:

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here