The All New Joke Thread

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I actually need help writing a joke.I've got the punchline but putting the joke together is slightly harder.Maybe the joke already exists and I've just forgotten how it goes. Anyway the punchline is 'it's a long way to tip a rarey' any takers?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I actually need help writing a joke.I've got the punchline but putting the joke together is slightly harder.Maybe the joke already exists and I've just forgotten how it goes. Anyway the punchline is 'it's a long way to tip a rarey' any takers?
Um I thought you might struggle with that on account of rarey not being a word. However according to Urban Dictionary it is.

Good luck with the rest of the gag...

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Jack Ross flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. He is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over and sign for Hibs, with him having a Scottish granny there was hopes of an international cap.

Two weeks later Hibs are 2-0 down to Celtic with only 20 minutes left, the young Iraqi gets the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 2 goals and sets up another 2 goals for a 4-2 win in 20 minutes and wins the game for Hibs
The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first match for Hibs.

'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 2-0 down but I scored 2 goals and set up 2 other goals and we won 4-2! Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, beaten up then raped, now your brother has joined a gang of drug dealers, and all while you were having such great time.'

The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry..'

'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's your fucking fault we came to Leith in the first place!'?????

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here