Thanks KP

Catch up soon son.

BIG G

K there were 2 reps. myself and many others voted for. One dropped out for good reason. Was there every any effort by Hibs to redress that situation? Whilst your participation has been exemplary, I would think electing two as originally conceived and not officially been dumped, would give much needed support to each other. Am I nieve in thinking that they are making the rules up to suit themselves.
Shirley not Ron is our man. Don't suppose he gives a fuck about this.

BIG G

Power

Legendary Radge
K there were 2 reps. myself and many others voted for. One dropped out for good reason. Was there every any effort by Hibs to redress that situation? Whilst your participation has been exemplary, I would think electing two as originally conceived and not officially been dumped, would give much needed support to each other. Am I nieve in thinking that they are making the rules up to suit themselves.
Shirley not Ron is our man. Don't suppose he gives a fuck about this.

BIG G
Fair shout G, something I’ve mentioned on here before.

Supporter Representation is something the club has in its model and plans. The club has been running with one Rep for over 18months now. How that looks moving forward will be different from before to see if there is improvements that can be made. There will always be improvements.

Hibernian Supporters, their stake in the club and contribution is something a sizeable amount of supporters have asked to be recognised. Something for consideration.

I highlighted to the board (at the same time as the importance of supporters identifying with someone) that if we’re doing something different with supporters representation on the board/at the club, that is a big change and one we’ll need to see how it goes. Keeping an eye on the impact throughout.
Because possibly for the first time in 6 years supporters won’t choose who represents their voice at the club.

A challenge might be supporters not feeling represented, heard or valued if there isn’t a visible link anymore. The club is aware of that (I probably didn’t need to say).

If it was my baw, I would have one fans representative voted by the supporters and one HSL board member (my personal opinion). But it’s no ma baw... until I win the Euromillions.

I reckon they plan to have one of the Hibernian Supporters reps on the board, which I suspect go doon like a cheap hoors knickers.
There are 5 Hibernian Supporters Limited Directors elected by HSL members only. As opposed to 2 Hibernian Supporters reps. elected by thousands. Well there's progress in action. Pony up Hibs.

BIG G

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Prob have to accept the fact Ron is less keen on a fan at board level than the previous owners,his ball and all that….

Speaking to Kieran it’s been pretty difficult for him to have a foot in both camps as a fan and a director.

Prob have to accept the fact Ron is less keen on a fan at board level than the previous owners,his ball and all that….

Speaking to Kieran it’s been pretty difficult for him to have a foot in both camps as a fan and a director.
The ball may be in his court however my dough for 4 season tickets is firmly still in my back pocket, as is still the case with many others . Deuce as they say in the tennis vernacular.
If Ron our man has his finger on the pulse to any degree at all he will have seen Power's balanced approach, putting supporters concerns forward, as you would expect and bringing to us positives from Hibs. If the ambitious Ron does not see this. Bugger his good guy persona. The supporters know the benefits that K has brought. If not, no matter how much dough he has, he is a fool.
Having a rep. from a very worthy group like HSL, is both squeezing out the progress on this important front by @Power and looking like keeping the supporters from having any chance of a radical voice.

K you are a fucking gent.

BIG G

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
The ball may be in his court however my dough for 4 season tickets is firmly still in my back pocket, as is still the case with many others . Deuce as they say in the tennis vernacular.
If Ron our man has his finger on the pulse to any degree at all he will have seen Power's balanced approach, putting supporters concerns forward, as you would expect and bringing to us positives from Hibs. If the ambitious Ron does not see this. Bugger his good guy persona. The supporters know the benefits that K has brought. If not, no matter how much dough he has, he is a fool.
Having a rep. from a very worthy group like HSL, is both squeezing out the progress on this important front by @Power and looking like keeping the supporters from having any chance of a radical voice.

K you are a fucking gent.

BIG G
Don’t disagree with you,given the choice a fans rep and an SLO would be the ideal solution.

Directors of companies shouldn’t be dealing with queries about the ticket office and complaints about the bogs.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here